B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have been satisfied from Ari’s presence , especially if it proves that she was a “ short term deal “ , i really don’t know what much she could do than what she has offered us . In my humble opinion , the girl was “ doomed “ since Day 1 of arrival needing to share with Lara and Liza , if it was Karina and even more incredible Lavika , there would have been some amazing times in B2 than the already satisfactory seen .. Ari is a villa girl tenant ( judging of the complete transformation of the villas the last month ) , I personally believe that she won’t be the last time we see her in case she departs ..

Sambuka is a “ local “ girl experiment , in less than a week we have been witnessing things that Serafima ( being local as well ) couldn’t even provide for stay after stay .. and let’s not forget one of the worst ever appearances , Zhanna . I have good feelings for what’s gonna be in Barcelona this summer , this so far after relaunching RLC 2.0 , I consider it as a great warm up 😋😋

i agree with you, Ari is leaving thats obvious but if Yana has to wait for that and move to B2 then she is doomed too there is nothing she can do to bring those other two corpses  to life and Yana has so much more up in home than that

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i agree with you, Ari is leaving thats obvious but if Yana has to wait for that and move to B2 then she is doomed too there is nothing she can do to bring those other two corpses  to life and Yana has so much more up in home than that

But .. she has Megan nearby and always a place ( Ulyana’s couch 😆😆😏😏 ) to rest and sleep in case B2 is / will prove a “ virgin’s house “ .. let’s wait and see what RLC has in store for us . 

• Like 1

I like Yana and she reminds me to some extent of Esmi who I am big fan of her. 

I don't know why RLC let her go and replaced her with 2 gold diggers (Mariam & Severina).  It was really bad and stupid decision made by RLC.  I hope that RLC will let Yana rejoin and move her with Megan to B4. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

But .. she has Megan nearby and always a place ( Ulyana’s couch 😆😆😏😏 ) to rest and sleep in case B2 is / will prove a “ virgin’s house “ .. let’s wait and see what RLC has in store for us . 

Maybe Yana & Magan want to stay toghether. I don't know the distances between B1, B2 and B9. But anyway, it's time to fill that gap in B2. 

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I like Yana and she reminds me to some extent of Esmi who I am big fan of her. 

I don't know why RLC let her go and replaced her with 2 gold diggers (Mariam & Severina).  It was really bad and stupid decision made by RLC.  I hope that RLC will let Yana rejoin and move her with Megan to B4. 

Yana doesn’t have the charm of Esmi…I don’t like to say that a girl is not pretty but she personally does nothing for me