B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

From what Sambuka is doing now in her room confirms my initial observation of her which is: she and Dylan will be a perfect match 😉 It seems to me that their prior jobs are similar.

I can't wait to see them meeting and see how things will develop. I hope that they will meet soon. 

I am not surprised that she really liked the guy who was at B1 a couple of nights ago.  He treated her in a very nice way that I guess she is not used to. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I can't keep up with Sambuka's bates.....wtf.

She must be the closest you can get to heaven 🙂
For me there are too close to cam shows

• Upvote 4

I reckon Sambuka and Ulyana should get together and see who can take the biggest beast into their cavernous orifices, we know Ulyana is partial to the taste of pussy but we don’t know yet re:Sambuka. What would also be nice if Megan used her slim delicate hands and gave Sambuka a good fisting; I’m sure she could accommodate it if she swings both ways 🤞🤪🤪

• Haha 1

I could easily say that Megan is “ teaching “ Shantal what needs to be done easier and more comfortable so as to gain fans and people feel pleased with her ( so far , her exotic beauty and appearance are for sure a wonderful change of what we are watching and - despite reasonable doubts - I think we will see way much more from her ) , even being around Dylan and allowing him to touch and kiss her a couple of days ago , i think nobody could expect a month ago . 

The best thing in this apartment is that it is watchable again under normal RLC rules 😁😆 , the transformation of Shantal as of her participation and interactions is remarkable , thinking how she was the first 10 days , isolated and locked in her room many hours of the day and without any chemistry with the departed girls . Let’s see with the super explosive Sambuka and the show teaser Megan , what will be seeing . 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

a las 12:10 (cámara 16) cámara Sambukas, ¿la cámara hizo zoom?

Anoche cuando estaba en la cama y se disponía a utilizar el dildo la cámara 18 hizo un par de veces zoom.

• Like 1