B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now we see that isn't an issue, but her first bath was in the dark and that wasn't a goo omen. Let's see how she unfolds but I guess she's getting comfortable in front of the cams.

I don’t see how you can get more comfortable lol

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now we see that isn't an issue, but her first bath was in the dark and that wasn't a goo omen. Let's see how she unfolds but I guess she's getting comfortable in front of the cams.

What’s the deal with the chick in Megan’s room….she is fucking always in the way 

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

What’s the deal with the chick in Megan’s room….she is fucking always in the way 

I don't know what Yana is doing there. My first guess was that RLC gave her a second chance and she was moving to B2 but looks like that's not the case.

The majority of the girls in Barcelona will soon be seeing the “ dust “ of Sambuka , she will be overpassing easily and very fast many of them in terms of pure entertainment . Absolutely freedom on cameras , totally “ instructed “ in what needs to be done and how things work , another gold acquisition from RLC and they seem they hit “ gold core “ . The talk of the next days is just introducing herself in some days on all aspects .. bathroom finger bate teasing with poor lighting for the “ hello guys , it is me Sambuka “  , sex on cameras and extreme masturbation session honoring the cameras , the angles and the views .. and now all jaws can close 😂🤣😂🤣jim carrey GIF

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know what Yana is doing there. My first guess was that RLC gave her a second chance and she was moving to B2 but looks like that's not the case.

Yeah, she needs to go…find another place to sleep lol

4 hours ago, philo said:

Recuerdo que cuando Shantal salió del apartamento hoy, llevaba una tanga de color burdeos debajo de las medias. Cuando volvió, sin embargo, se quitó las medias y parecía que estaba comando. Es posible que se haya quitado el tanga junto con las medias y no pude ver la cámara. Agradecería cualquier comentario de alguien que vio esta escena.

Ya lo hizo el otro día, salió con un tanga tipo bikini y encima de la cama tenia unas bragas que metió en el bolso, cuando regreso llevaba puestas las bragas que tenia encima de la cama.