B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I could easily say that Megan is “ teaching “ Shantal what needs to be done easier and more comfortable so as to gain fans and people feel pleased with her ( so far , her exotic beauty and appearance are for sure a wonderful change of what we are watching and - despite reasonable doubts - I think we will see way much more from her ) , even being around Dylan and allowing him to touch and kiss her a couple of days ago , i think nobody could expect a month ago . 

The best thing in this apartment is that it is watchable again under normal RLC rules 😁😆 , the transformation of Shantal as of her participation and interactions is remarkable , thinking how she was the first 10 days , isolated and locked in her room many hours of the day and without any chemistry with the departed girls . Let’s see with the super explosive Sambuka and the show teaser Megan , what will be seeing . 

Haven't really seen anything more from Shantal except being out of the room more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Say whatever , but , Sambuka is one of the most impressive women we have seen lately .. and in terms of current roster in Barcelona , easily the level of Ashley , Gloria and Ari .. let’s see what surprises we will be getting from her as the time passes by ..