B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wendy is a similar problem to Gloria! Both are unpredictable under the influence of alcohol and endanger themselves and others. Both girls currently have no business in the villas and RLC should draw immediate consequences. No one can want another theatre like tonight.

took years to boot Gina out and it was only because of the added violence and BS from/with Bruno

RLC loves this drama and shit show of drunk women .. I imagine so does CC because there are hundreds of pages of folks, moralizing, judging, parenting and battling opinions that to me ... well I can't give a shit to comment on this drama . I will watch maybe , but selective of what gets my time 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

At least Elettra isn’t fucking men or women while being married .. she’s single and can do whatever she wishes .. 😏

You seem to be fixated on the sanctity of marriage. The vows, the commitment. Such 50's thinking! :confused:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

You seem to be fixated on the sanctity of marriage. The vows, the commitment. Such 50's thinking! :confused:

We live in 2023 , Nelly and Bogdan are a married couple since they joined I believe which is really back in the days … They could be just a couple and then whatever .. As long as you commit yourself into with papers , it means ( at least this is how I have learned to understand it ) - and especially when there’s no child so as to say that you had to get married let’s say - that the other person means not only the world to you but universe .

For a very endless long time , i believed than Bogdan at least considered Nelly the one and only till the incident with Aziza which was a shock seeing a guy who is for so many years around and he had never given any reason for his undisputed committed  to Nelly to be questioned … BUT , even him he has his “ cryptonite “ side .. As for Nelly , she’s in a state that I can’t actually either follow her watching or find a way to connect and I arch her adventures , as I have said , not only she almost destroyed her marriage , not only she got addicted to drugs and alcohol , but this woman that the majority here really liked and enjoyed watching , became unwatchable ( apart from a small number of dedicated fans I think ) of the way she has been handling her on cameras presence especially since moving / living in the villa .

It isn’t then about 50s thinking ( after all I am a middle to late 70s guy 😜 ) but some unwritten society rules trying to follow , otherwise , let’s fuck it all and whatever .. 

• Like 1

So the whole tragedy (poor girl) ended as usual: she got fucked (or she fucked?) by Anthony ... in the dark, between the two villas, under the balcony ... 

We need another male, she can't go through all this every time she wants to fuck!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

We live in 2023 , Nelly and Bogdan are a married couple since they joined I believe which is really back in the days … They could be just a couple and then whatever .. As long as you commit yourself into with papers , it means ( at least this is how I have learned to understand it ) - and especially when there’s no child so as to say that you had to get married let’s say - that the other person means not only the world to you but universe .

For a very endless long time , i believed than Bogdan at least considered Nelly the one and only till the incident with Aziza which was a shock seeing a guy who is for so many years around and he had never given any reason for his undisputed committed  to Nelly to be questioned … BUT , even him he has his “ cryptonite “ side .. As for Nelly , she’s in a state that I can’t actually either follow her watching or find a way to connect and I arch her adventures , as I have said , not only she almost destroyed her marriage , not only she got addicted to drugs and alcohol , but this woman that the majority here really liked and enjoyed watching , became unwatchable ( apart from a small number of dedicated fans I think ) of the way she has been handling her on cameras presence especially since moving / living in the villa .

It isn’t then about 50s thinking ( after all I am a middle to late 70s guy 😜 ) but some unwritten society rules trying to follow , otherwise , let’s fuck it all and whatever .. 

Bogdan was extremely tempted by Gina one night when they were alone in B4... They both ended up each having solo bate sessions that night... and Bogdan still had to do some pushups to get his head straight... I believe this was when Nelly was off on vacation with Martina...