B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I think someone should have a conversaition with Tani

about her long absenses.

They would all like to, but she isn't there. 😀

A BF on cam?, question: Would you be willing to do that?

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

I think someone should have a conversaition with Tani

about her long absenses. Her boyfriend  seems to be

too camera-shy or maybe too good to show up. It could

also be Tani is ashamed of him. I herd her say to Briney 

that he has a dick like a #shoestring" and she had to look

up to the roof to avoid laughing at him!!

She's another one that can get the fuck out!! 

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Sie ist eine weitere Person, die verdammt noch mal rauskommen kann!! 

Leider wird die Webseite je wärmer und sommerlicher es wird und je mehr Beziehungen der Mädchen  und auch Paare außerhalb der Kameras sind, immer länger trostlos leer sein. Niemand kann  ihnen verbieten oder regeln wieviel Zeit sie außerhalb der Kameras verbringen dürfen. Das würde dem Konzept von RLC widersprechen und die Webseite auch verdächtig nah an den Verdacht der Zuhälterei bringen. Ich glaube das müssen wir akzeptieren oder unsere Abonnements auslaufen lassen. Die Zeiten und auch die Mädchen haben sich verändert und die Zeiten in denen die COVID- Restriktionen die " Ausflüge " der Mädchen verhinderten und so zu viel mehr sexuellen Kontakten innerhalb von RLC führten sind auch vorbei. Also:  tapfer die Stange halten und auf Besserung hoffen oder die Seite verlassen. Das muß jeder für sich entscheiden.

• Like 2

Tani is my outstanding favourite girl!! Hower. I have a wish for her being

present more.

I understand she has not much in common with the other girls. They

are just shallow friends and I don't think she like the boys at all.

17 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Leider wird die Webseite je wärmer und sommerlicher es wird und je mehr Beziehungen der Mädchen  und auch Paare außerhalb der Kameras sind, immer länger trostlos leer sein. Niemand kann  ihnen verbieten oder regeln wieviel Zeit sie außerhalb der Kameras verbringen dürfen. Das würde dem Konzept von RLC widersprechen und die Webseite auch verdächtig nah an den Verdacht der Zuhälterei bringen. Ich glaube das müssen wir akzeptieren oder unsere Abonnements auslaufen lassen. Die Zeiten und auch die Mädchen haben sich verändert und die Zeiten in denen die COVID- Restriktionen die " Ausflüge " der Mädchen verhinderten und so zu viel mehr sexuellen Kontakten innerhalb von RLC führten sind auch vorbei. Also:  tapfer die Stange halten und auf Besserung hoffen oder die Seite verlassen. Das muß jeder für sich entscheiden.

Sehr gut mein Herr. Very balanced, and just want to add, that if

it would be interesting stuff, when they were there, it wouldn't

matter that they were absent at times. I would rather watch one hour 

of quality, than 24 hours of something boring.

22 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Unfortunately, as the weather gets warmer and summerier, and the more relationships girls and couples are off-camera, the site will be bleakly empty for longer and longer. Nobody can ban them or regulate how much time they can spend off-camera. That would contradict the concept of RLC and also bring the website suspiciously close to suspicion of pimping. I think we have to accept that or let our subscriptions run out. The times and the girls have changed and the times when the COVID restrictions prevented the girls from "excursions" and thus led to many more sexual contacts within RLC are also over. So: bravely hold on and hope for improvement or leave the site. Everyone has to decide that for themselves.

my sub has ended,i'll resub if shantal or megan brings home a date!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

my sub has ended,i'll resub if shantal or megan brings home a date!

I don't know anything about Shantal but I have doubts that Megan is into hookups. I think she'll just do her occasional cam show Bates until she leaves.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know anything about Shantal but I have doubts that Megan is into hookups. I think she'll just do her occasional cam show Bates until she leaves.

It's dissappointing that you may be right!! lol