OMG sex now

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas is a god damned pig whos idea of a healthy relationship is akin to that of a wild dogs.

I just witnessed what i could only descibe as 'marital rape'. Veronica kept pushing away, she told lucas she wasn't into it at all and lughead Lucas just does what he wants despite rejection. Half way through Lucas' brutish behaviour Veronica starts balling her eyes out. Throughout the ordeal she was kicking out with her legs and turning her face away from Lucas at every attempt by Lucas to kiss her.

Lucas pinned Veronicas arms down, ejaculated in Veronicas mouth then she spat it right back in his face.

Veronica shut herself away in the laundry den for the next 20 minutes; presumably crying or furiously guilt masterbating given that Lucas can't sex for shit.

Further down the line, pighead Lucas is trying to have his way with her again, this time when he was brushed away he fawned over Veronica like a child would to a cat who wasn't interested.

The whole ordeal was genuinely upsetting to watch.

Lucas just prepped a meal of what looked like a bowl of lucky charms, walks back into the bedroom where Veronica is resting up, humps her, she starts protesting, then he picks her up wedding threshhold style and Veronica bursts into tears again.

How does this guys tiny brain not comprehend the severity of his actions?

How in his right mind can he think that she would want to sit next to him and break bread (so to speak).

*edit,

ps. i got a screencap of veronica crying during the 'is it rape/isn't it'. Is that something people might like to see?

They don't act like a couple to me! Veronica looks more a care taker or nurse she is like watching or guiding him, I couldn't see the electric or any passion or romantic reaction between them so far, and Lucas is a clinical case!! a wife, spouse or a girlfriend will hardly accepts such a behavior like Lucas does its weird even the way how they sex!!!

They don't act like a couple to me! Veronica looks more a care taker or nurse she is like watching or guiding him, I couldn't see the electric or any passion or romantic reaction between them so far, and Lucas is a clinical case!! a wife, spouse or a girlfriend will hardly accepts such a behavior like Lucas does its weird even the way how they sex!!!

There's something about that boy that just doesn't add up. Could be that he's pumped up on Steroids. That physique he has is certainly not naturally made.

Estos debieran de marcharse y dejar el sitio a otros,en el cambio podrian sustituir las camaras del dormitorio por otras de mas calidad >:(

Ceux-ci devraient disparaître et quitter le site à d'autres, au contraire pourrait remplacer les caméras de la chambre à coucher par d'autres de plus de qualité