B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm taking a position, but is the word "accomplishments' appropriate? Like....would her mom be proud of her 'accomplishments'?

We can only answer this question if we could ever see her mom on cameras and seeing her behavior as well .. who knows .. šŸ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The competition has so much increased that even Leoraā€™s pre planned on cameras exposures donā€™t secure her anymore the top cameras , of course it is the end of the month and some perhaps last minute showings should be across the apartments but whoever isnā€™t seeing an RLC transformation in Barcelona ( Prague has still problems ) is the least to say , NAIVE .. I really donā€™t know what more should be happeningā€¦ from my side , well done RLC šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Confused 1

And she joins immediately , this girl will becoming easily the next ā€œ favorite ā€œ ( I canā€™t think of a more seductive / devilish / lusting / insanely attractive face ) in the list of the Singles / Girls On Vacation .Ā 

Just now, keeper31 said:

Kitty's mom showed her nice tits.

Kittyā€™s mom and Smithā€™s sister were very generous šŸ˜‰ Kittyā€™s mom she loved the appreciation also , Kitty was telling her the things that were posting here at the forum and she really enjoyed .Ā 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm taking a position, but is the word "accomplishments' appropriate? Like....would her mom be proud of her 'accomplishments'?

Speaking of this, I have been wondering for while what these girls tell their parents and friends when they leave Russia or Ukraine to Barcelona.

They would tell their family and friends that they are travelling to Barcelona because they got a job. I guess their family and friends would ask them what kind of job ??Ā  What these girls would say ? The job is: secretary, interpreter, ... ?? !!