Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If she practiced anal sphincter exercises she would be able to move the plug without touching it, by tightening and relaxing her sphincter muscle. It would also look sensational.

Also without the plug, a big push when Mr. B pulls out would propell Johnny into another dimension 😵😵😵🥰🥰🥰

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth, i think Leora is most content right now, because of things we don't see now. Some will know what i mean, when she went through a long phase of constant change, different looks, different hair colours, new clothes worn once or twice, changing styles, buying some new gadget, dropping that for another gadget a month later etc etc. All signs of someone not happy/settled/at ease with themselves (and believe me, i know this kind of thing first hand). She was trying to fill the void with something, anything. Now, all that's quietened down to a minimum. Settled. The craziness of some weird decisions has gone. Plus, dare i mention it, she could barely go a month (At times, barley go a week) without losing it completely with you-know-who. In the last 12 months, how many times has that happened? She also lost it with Malia a few times but kept the arguments off cam (bar one). So as far as i'm concerned, it's the opposite. And we know she never does what she doesn't want to do. I said here in 2021 that all it takes for her to 'calm back down' is her old way of living, with Paul and Eva. That's what i see now. Whether she provides acceptable on screen 'Content' is down to the individual viewer's choice. But in terms of the couple's life, i can't see any problem at all. 

• Upvote 14

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For what it's worth, i think Leora is most content right now, because of things we don't see now. Some will know what i mean, when she went through a long phase of constant change, different looks, different hair colours, new clothes worn once or twice, changing styles, buying some new gadget, dropping that for another gadget a month later etc etc. All signs of someone not happy/settled/at ease with themselves (and believe me, i know this kind of thing first hand). Now, all that's quietened down to a minimum. Settled. The craziness of some weird decisions has gone. Plus, dare i mention it, she could barely go a month (At times, barley go a week) without losing it completely with you-know-who. In the last 12 months, how many times has that happened? She also lost it with Malia a few times but kept the arguments off cam (bar one). So as far as i'm concerned, it's the opposite. And we know she never does what she doesn't want to do. I said here in 2021 that all it takes for her to 'calm back down' is her old way of living, with Paul and Eva. That's what i see now. Whether she provides acceptable on screen 'Content' is down to the individual viewer's choice. But in terms of the couple's life, i can't see any problem at all. 

Very good 👏👏