Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I missed the MAN WHO KNOWS IT ALL and everything that other people say here it is BULLSHIT and it can’t be different opinions 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂WELCOME ONE AND ONLY OUT OF YOUR HOLE , i always wonder why you appear when the “DEFENDERS “ should arise and PROTECT when it is criticism TOWARDS RLC’S BIGGEST SEXUAL OBJECT 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Welcome , you have been missed , I MISSED YOU 😭😭😭😭

Don't get angry with me because i got everything right and called out all your lies. 

coffee middle finger GIF by Banggood

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Don't get angry with me because i got everything right and called out all your lies. 

coffee middle finger GIF by Banggood

Angry with a guy who hasn’t got AN OPINION to criticize the WOMAN THAT FOR HIM DOES EVERYTHING FINE ? where are you to crticize her actions , her mistakes , her boring and isolated / miserable life ? 

Angry with a guy that appears only to defend her because you have managed to persuade EVERYONE here that what you share is the truth about her ? “With who Leora speaks “ .. Dad/Paul .. numerous bla bla bla only defending her in positive things and never accusing her of her actions .. angry with a guy who sees things on one direction only ? Have the balls to come out when she was living HER DREAM with her guy for 1,5 years .. when she was absent for 2 days per week to fuck off cameras because BIG LOVE PAUL should never find out since the ultimate goal was to bring him back .. now , how the ultimate goal was to bring her one and only love back and at the same time being explosive , getting sad and in tears , smashing phones for 1,5 years of sharing life with someone else , is beyond me and away of any reasonable person’s imagination . I am happy by exposing my lies you have been saying the truth , after all , you have only been appearing declaring the truth when people like me questions things appear and accuse Leora’s behavior and actions … No matter what , Jimbo4 - despite disagreeing with him that by watching only one apartment might has made him not good judging what this site is all about - is the ABSOLUTE ONE who criticizes , favors , accuses and in general he has the absolute right to speak about this place and with him , even if he is reacting in whatever way with me , I respect his words , judgment , everything .. you are just one more minion and worshipper ..

Malia was beaten by her lover / husband ( whatever ) , Leora was ready to have the girl who appeared as a roommate … THESE ARE ARE ALL FROM SOURCES THAT I BLINDLY TRUST because they know and speak things for not only this “ nothingness “ apartment here but they know things deep for RLC .. If you can find me reasons why I should be telling lies , you have gained my admiration of being the one and only 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1