Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

18 minutes ago, DRO1 said:

What is the deal with the door half closed?  What is the thinking behind that?  

Top Secret code, sorry I'm sworn to secrecy 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I don't know what any of that means, otherwise I would explain it 🙂 the door is pretty obvious, some privacy while not making it obvious she's up to something, just watching youtube la la laa spacer.png

You mean Paul doesn't know how to get on the internet and check on what is going on in the bathroom?  Or maybe he doesn't know there are cameras in the apartment.  LOL  Didn't he have to sign something that says he can be watched 24 / 7?  I was just thinking that the closed door gives her privacy from Paul.  You know the guy who's cock she sucks on every once in awhile.  The other side of the door of privacy is available to anyone who has the internet and wants to spend the money to watch her do her thing.  Just thinking the door of "privacy" is kind of a mind game. Be that as it may I'm still waiting for the butt plug and bMr.b together.  I know it is coming.  

4 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I don't know what any of that means, otherwise I would explain it 🙂 the door is pretty obvious, some privacy while not making it obvious she's up to something, just watching youtube la la laa spacer.png

Ya'll know that Paul is aware of EVERY bate (or show) Leora does!  Don't think otherwise.

He gave up the goose a few years back in the old apartment when Leora was bating on the guest room couch and he mistakenly opened the door in the middle of her orgasm.  They were three feet nose-to-nose.  Instead of moving forward and helping with her 'business', he had that 'oh I fucked-up look' on his face, backed up, and closed the door.

Leora keeps him informed on all her activities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora should just do her shows/performances right in full view of Paul. When Paul is at his "work from home and afar" computer Leora should do her masturbation and orgasm routine on the sofa and standing beside him. When they lay in bed together Leora should do her "she works hard for the money" showtime for her loyal fans. Sure would be curious how Paul would react. Perhaps Paul could be a voyeur to his woman and watch and masturbate. Nah, Paul would leave the room or go outside to sulk plus he doesn't know how to masturbate. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It must be a Russian thing but Leora and Paul do not come across as an affectionate couple. More like friends with benefits. Also, to me, it appears that any sex that Leora and Paul have is mostly performed and positioned for the cams and doesn't look natural. Sorta like Leora is using Paul as an added attraction to supplement her almost daily masturbations. Leora's only #1 priority is the cams and how to benefit the most by providing continuous optimum exposure to her fan base. As they say "money talks".

• Like 1