Ashley threw the inflatable thingy in the pool.

I guess she is now trying to convince the others to jump in the pool with her, but alas, they don't seem very keen. Maybe because of the temperature? Or just less partying spirit?

Or maybe she found it too cold even for her when she went outside?...

It would help immensely if we could understand what they are saying...

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, tle said:

She reminds me of Gina in a lot of ways...

It took Gina 2 stays if I remember correctly to transform and become the girl we all know now as one of the best .. she for sure had her fun but other than teasing and the “ usual “ RLC standard adult obligation actions , she was surrendered ultimately when Bruno made a move on her and the rest is history .. Ashley is since the very first hour let’s say the girl that we see today , i simply love watching people living in these villas who have understood what opportunity is upon them and they take full advantage of it . 

Gloria occupying Aziza’s bed makes it a bit difficult for any possible late action in her bed .. the only beds that at the moment can be a “ shelter are Dylan’s room but with high chances  that Elettra returns and Ashley / Gloria’s and the couch in the LR .. it all looks like the night still has some hours before things happen . 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gloria occupying Aziza’s bed makes it a bit difficult for any possible late action in her bed .. the only beds that at the moment can be a “ shelter are Dylan’s room but with high chances  that Elettra returns and Ashley / Gloria’s and the couch in the LR .. it all looks like the night still has some hours before things happen . 

Nelly and Bogdan's bed is empty...

Anthony … the guy is really addicted to anything , he simply doesn’t  know when to stay at his bed .. he isn’t at the level of Aziza and Ashley and Dylan and if we knew that Aziza “ likes “ girls , this , the majority knows how it would end … let’s hope he understands and get away from the kitchen fun … can it be the most unexpected and crazy threesome coming ? He even now destroyed whatever this guy was trying with Sambuka .. 

• Haha 1

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Anthony … the guy is really addicted to anything , he simply doesn’t  know when to stay at his bed .. he isn’t at the level of Aziza and Ashley and Dylan and if we knew that Aziza “ likes “ girls , this , the majority knows how it would end … let’s hope he understands and get away from the kitchen fun … can it be the most unexpected and crazy threesome coming ? He even now destroyed whatever this guy was trying with Sambuka .. 

With Shantal, you mean?

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

With Shantal, you mean?

I think he is an incredible ultimate opportunist , he knows that at this time most of them are with high alcohol levels , maybe he can get some .. Shantal is sober , I thought he could chasing Aziza .. Having seen him doing things with a drunk Gloria and not letting her sleep and if he’s brave enough to make things in the following morning , that’s why the “ opportunist “ characterization to him .

• Haha 1