6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Azura “ active “ and looking like she has enjoyed , I think it is a good question for many here I believe of why staying away from both the two parties .. She is maybe the only one who can be “ both sides “ , attached to her roommates but also having her own agenda at times … Dana , Zara and Tani obviously are like filling the beds and not interacting with the majority , still , many will say that since they provide the “ usual RLC obligations “ ( nudity / masturbations ) they don’t have to worry for their participation .. unfortunately , especially Tani , they show not interest in whatever happens in the villas and their presence is of really minor importance in my opinion ( but then Anthony’s dream to fuck Zara remains 😂 ) . 

if Tani continual  bates, wide open to her bedroom camera ...she doesn't need to go to these stupid parties ... she socializes fine with all B4 tenants  and others ,  and so much nudity , funky lingerie , hot showers  , patio nude tanning  ... she does more than any of them frankly ,,, she can stay and more than half of the others can go well before they would touch this little star !!! 

• Haha 1

• moos54 locked this topic