The only problem with Sambuka is that she’s kind of “ cold “ and “ difficult “ with her reactions during her pleasure , obviously it is more sincere than the many times faking moans that many girls have but also the rather not expressing reactions is a thing as well .. Still , as has been said , gorgeous gorgeous woman .

Pff … Anthony not being able to have full erection with Sambuka and especially with a woman who can spread her legs so much which is always a “ gift “ for a guy..I really don’t know what’s going on with him sometimes .. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff … Anthony not being able to have full erection with Sambuka and especially with a woman who can spread her legs so much which is always a “ gift “ for a guy..I really don’t know what’s going on with him sometimes .. 

Seems like he gave her a good pounding.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Seems like he gave her a good pounding.

As I said , with her it’s hard to understand if she simply likes it like having sex or she’s really much into it and getting all the pleasure she wishes .. what matters from the man’s side of seeing it , Anthony added one more trophy in his collection .. and I need to say as I say for his rival 😂 , who’s next ? 😏 His biggest wish will always be Zara , Dylan will always be Aziza but he had her the way he wanted so I can’t now tell what’s the next target(s) .. let’s see .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that almost any man can do what Anthony did. However, I don't think that many men can do what his housemate Dylan has done.

lots of opinions  and point of views on these 2   I am happy for all of them getting their young sex and rocks off   

my opinion is I am less impressed when you have trapped horny young women living in a fish bowl and therefore an easy catch and convenience than any Real World play .. 

the odds are in the boys favour versus great conquests  and the boys are a convenience  ( as we usually are ) to women,  nothing impressive about the boys body count and pedestals 

We can see and therefore the women can see,  they are Douchebags   but they have a Dick the girls can use   and nothing  so impressive about what I have seen so far  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Didn't think he was gonna score with her so he didn't pop a v beforehand. 😆 🤣 

For the first time (I think), sexy Shantal is 'exposed' (naked ass & pussy from behind) for longer than a few min. Unfortunately in night vision cams though.

Probably she or Megan got rid of the blanket in their sleep. Good for us! 🙂

Edit: never mind, she changed positions & is under the blanket again... 😞