B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

22 minutes ago, Slow said:

Sembra che sia la prima volta nella sua vita che le viene mostrato un po' di rispetto.

Felice per lei! E congratulazioni a Dylan  👍

Probabilmente e’ che a Dylan non piace Wendy, e quindi non vuole scoparsela, al contrario di Wendy che invece vorrebbe scopare.

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Probabilmente e’ che a Dylan non piace Wendy, e quindi non vuole scoparsela, al contrario di Wendy che invece vorrebbe scopare.

that must be the reason that he cooks for her talks to her a lot and watches a movie together and sleeps over .. so he doesn't like her, do you really think so?

• Upvote 1

29 minuti fa, Xarvaz ha detto:

questo deve essere il motivo per cui lui cucina per lei le parla molto e guarda un film insieme e dorme da lei... quindi non gli piace, lo pensi davvero?

Rileggi quello che ho scritto, e poi commenta.

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Leggi di nuovo il tuo commento ma non è cambiato nulla

Il fatto che a lui non piaccia Wendy, non vieta di fare le cose che hai elencato nel tuo post, se avesse voluto avrebbe gia’ scopato con lei.

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that must be the reason that he cooks for her talks to her a lot and watches a movie together and sleeps over .. so he doesn't like her, do you really think so?

Wendy is an enthusiastic lesbian.  She has shown this twice with strangers.  IMO, when she visits clients, her role is to give them pleasure,and she receives little or  no pleasure herself.

Dylan has shown himself to be more interested in bringing pleasure to a woman, rather than the other way around.    Again IMO, he will not have sex with her until he senses that she is ready for it, and also that she will not become possessive, like Gloria, following sex.  He may never have sex with her.

And it may be that Wendy may be more comfortable if it is a threesome, with Azura or Ashley.  Ashley is probably more bisexual than Azura.  But did not Wendy quote a price for a threesome, which may have involved Azura?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

you guys talk about sex a lot but sex in RLC is the last thing I'm interested in, the sex in the villas is too often fake and almost always exaggerated and perfunctorily planned, I'm talking about how they treat each other and not whether they have paid sex with each other, I can't imagine that you think this is real and spontaneous

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Tani mit kurzen Haaren oder sie hat ihre Extensions herausgenommen, so oder so, sie ist wieder in Eile, sie muss diesen Ort hassen

Then she should finally leave the project!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Then she should finally leave the project!

i think so she comes running in washes her ass with a piece of paper changes her clothes and picks up some underwear for a few days and she's gone again, must be really annoying for people who follow her, but I think it would be a shame if she left, she remains very beautiful to see

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Tani with short hair or she took out her extensions either way she's in a rush again she must hate that place

She had her hair cut and tinted at a fashionable salon in Barcelona.  I say fashionable because she went to the salon wearing nice clothes, not jeans.  She did not show up for her appointment looking like a Russian street urchin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1