B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty evident that RLC is struggling again.  I cancelled ahead of my renewal date and they are nagging me to resub.  Same as the nagg to upgrade to a longer sub.  The server is running smooth as ever with no timeouts...means viewers are down.  The postings on here are down to five or six people.  Nobody even mentions most of the couples apartments.  The Lesbians might as well be a straight boring couple as well.  Sasha Dasha with Eve is more RLC charity for Russians.  Masha is a couple with nothing interesting going on.  Even the two bi girls the put into B7 after the "big update" are coupled up and boring.  We are subjected to a roster of loser guys visiting their girl friends.  Ulyana and Harley could not be more dull.  B2 has a bunch of nuns in it. 

As I said after the "big update"  nothing has changed.  RLC has lost touch.

it's all not looking too good, people got excited about Eva's return but I didn't know her otherwise as very boring and she still is, the couple houses are dying or already dead, really there's just some live in the villas and it's sad if you have to have it from that, it's especially bad that the girls' boyfriends take over the apartments and pretend to live there, do I pay to give all those boys free room and board?, I didn't think so ...back to a basic subscription  and if it stays that way I'll switch to free, that's the only weapon against it

5 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

How old is she? I think she looks sexy. 

she always looked good but she doesn't do much I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to taking a bunch of pictures like her kast stay 🤷‍♂️

if b2 was boring before then she fits in perfectly 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Il y a 2 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Maintenant, même Nadia change de vêtements sur l’angle mort de la salle de bain. Quelle déception.

Faut demander à RLC 1 ou 2 autres cam dans la salle de bain comme à B1.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Every apartment have at least one private toilet.

Regrettably 

at least all bathrooms/toilets should come with sound. The only places that don’t need sounds are balconies and hallways.

3 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Regrettably 

at least all bathrooms/toilets should come with sound. The only places that don’t need sounds are balconies and hallways.

I don't know if I want to hear those sounds 🤢

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Milena is back and suddenly we get people in B2 … If RLC’s target was to make B2 a bit more viewable , the experiment works .

or that means nothing is going on in any other apartments so something new to look at before it gets worn out 😂