B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

My zwei pfennig.

re:  Milena

Grandparents are probably caring for the child.  I assume the father is Spanish.

She is in Barcelona for a short time.  Like Megan, she brought little in the way of clothes.

Assuming the child was born in Spain, the child is a Spanish citizen. The birth very likely also gave Milena permanent residency in Spain (and the EU)., but not citizenship.

I am speculating, but I think it is possible she is in Barcelona for certain administrative matters, --- such as applying for Spanish citizenship.  These matters may involve renouncing her Russian citizenship, which may require a visit to the consulate.  She has friends in Barcelona, but may not have friends in Madrid, which would be the other city where such administrative matters could be handled.  As a Russian national with permanent residency status in Spain, that would not offer much protection if she were to return to Russia on a visit.  As a citizen of Spain who is not a dual national, if she were to return to Russia for a visit she would have greater protection against arbitrary action by Russian authorities.

Of course now someone will tell me she is Ukrainian.

----------------------

As for Fiora's recent omnipresence in the Barcelona apartments, would not surprise me at all if she soon returns as a participant.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Fiora has been sent round to educate Bella and Nadia on what's expected in exchange for FREE accommodation and wages. 

And probably there as it's somewhere to stay the night 

It’s funny that Lara then didn’t let them know ( as a more “ experienced “ tenant ) … RLC seems to try and resurrect this apartment as well … but I don’t think so ( pff , me being negative 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny that Lara then didn’t let them know ( as a more “ experienced “ tenant ) … RLC seems to try and resurrect this apartment as well … but I don’t think so ( pff , me being negative 😂🤣

At least something is happening. We had for months a DJ that didn't throw any party, all dead.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least something is happening. We had for months a DJ that didn't throw any party, all dead.

Totally agree .. and this shows how bad B2 has been , especially since Ari left , it was a complete boredom .

37 minutes ago, moules said:

My zwei pfennig.

re:  Milena

Grandparents are probably caring for the child.  I assume the father is Spanish.

She is in Barcelona for a short time.  Like Megan, she brought little in the way of clothes.

Assuming the child was born in Spain, the child is a Spanish citizen. The birth very likely also gave Milena permanent residency in Spain (and the EU)., but not citizenship.

I am speculating, but I think it is possible she is in Barcelona for certain administrative matters, --- such as applying for Spanish citizenship.  These matters may involve renouncing her Russian citizenship, which may require a visit to the consulate.  She has friends in Barcelona, but may not have friends in Madrid, which would be the other city where such administrative matters could be handled.  As a Russian national with permanent residency status in Spain, that would not offer much protection if she were to return to Russia on a visit.  As a citizen of Spain who is not a dual national, if she were to return to Russia for a visit she would have greater protection against arbitrary action by Russian authorities.

Of course now someone will tell me she is Ukrainian.

----------------------

As for Fiora's recent omnipresence in the Barcelona apartments, would not surprise me at all if she soon returns as a participant.

Well Melina seemed very excited to be here when she when arrived, follow the cam to the bedroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree .. and this shows how bad B2 has been , especially since Ari left , it was a complete boredom .

I didn't even know the other two girls left 😂

• Upvote 1

Bella was wearing a rather sexy jeans miniskirt outfit this evening. The most she has shown so far, lol & cry at the same time.

I didn't see her change for bed (no replay), but I assume she changed hidden again? Or did Milena and Fiora have a 'good influence' on her?... 

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Bella was wearing a rather sexy jeans miniskirt outfit this evening. The most she has shown so far, lol & cry at the same time.

I didn't see her change for bed (no replay), but I assume she changed hidden again? Or did Milena and Fiora have a 'good influence' on her?... 

Of course she changed hidden again. The girl is a joke and needs to leave. She doesn't belong on RLC.

• Thanks 1