B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This guy helped her with her luggage.  He does not seem to be a current bf or husband.  Someone who works for RLC?

One carry-on bag, and one rather small checked bag with a checked baggage tag. Not many clothes.  Indication this will be a rather short stay?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

This guy helped her with her luggage.  He does not seem to be a current bf or husband.  Someone who works for RLC?

One carry-on bag, and one rather small checked bag with a checked baggage tag. Not many clothes.  Indication this will be a rather short stay?

That was Bogdan

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yes that's what i'm saying 🙂

But they have a special agreement with VHTV. The apartment is only online when the child is not there. They also have another apartment and alternate between being on VHTV

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

We call him Bogdan - I think you have seen him before 😉 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what about Kira, also a child and is back on VHTV and Chaturbate without any problems , I don't really dare an opinion on Milena yet and apart from everything.. we don't know if she still has that child or has to take care of it, we'll see

She’s fine with her guy and the child , perfectly fine .. I dare to say that it might look a same “ Karol and Kos “ situation ( Karol alone for quite some period while Kos was settling down and arranging details moving from Russia in Barcelona , Karol was providing the standard and well paid income ) , but the biggest , enormous , gigantic difference is the child … Maybe I think a bit emotional with that ( even not being a father ) , but I don’t know how I could be away from my child for many hours during the day , not sleeping close / around / next room to him/her , especially for a job that let’s say isn’t the same if there was a major reason for example that needed to be away from the child ( a job that the presence is essential and missing the child can’t be avoided - no matter if for me this shouldn’t be an option ) .. 

Anyway , I might be seeing it completely wrong and perhaps others think differently , possible more liberate and open minded in this subject , but for us here , Greeks , the family is one of THE ( sacred ) VALUES and PRINCIPLES in life and it might affects my judgement . Wishing Milena a good stay and to accomplish her goals on taking this job again , but I think I prefer to watch the tenants that for them life is still fun and smiles and craziness and not serious obligations ( most of the current villas people let’s say ) .