B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

18 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia very friendly with her bf.

Perhaps too many have pre-judged her. 

She is quite affectionate with him.

She also is multi-talented.  Putting extensions in Ari's hair.  Sewing and tailoring clothes.  Painting.  She probably should move to B-4, where there is a greater need for her domestic skills.

And seems like she also knows how to suck a dick. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hard to tell whether the corset that Nadia is wearing as she goes out bares her breasts, or whether there is a flesh-colored material covering her boobs.  Maybe the former, as she has put a jacket on to cover her boobs.  The positive sign is that the bf is not shy.

She needs a bigger bed.

• Haha 1

The B2 ( Nadia’s surprise ) was an absolute “ FUCK YOU ALL “ to anyone complaining of the nothingness of the apartment ( which was MORE THAN TRUE ) … Milena ( and Fiora )  came and maybe they explained what the benefits of being with RLC are and , well , the results were seen immediately 🤣🤣 ( AND YES , THE “ FUCK OFF ALL WAS ALSO ADDRESSED TO ME ALSO AS I WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR COMPLAINERS  , i should have a bit more faith 😁😁 ) Well done to Nadia for this “ apocalyptic surprise “ 😊

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The B2 ( Nadia’s surprise ) was an absolute “ FUCK YOU ALL “ to anyone complaining of the nothingness of the apartment ( which was MORE THAN TRUE ) … Milena ( and Fiora )  came and maybe they explained what the benefits of being with RLC are and , well , the results were seen immediately 🤣🤣 ( AND YES , THE “ FUCK OFF ALL WAS ALSO ADDRESSED TO ME ALSO AS I WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR COMPLAINERS  , i should have a bit more faith 😁😁 ) Well done to Nadia for this “ apocalyptic surprise “ 😊

No Im pretty sure her loser boyfriend just needed draining.

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In some way you are right but I think this came from her BF, he was the one in charge and Nadia couldn't say no. At least is what got from what I saw.

That’s not a surprise…those with experience here like me 🙄, said to wait for Nadia and will be interesting to see what happens. On the other hand, the other one is a lost case…you can take that to the bank