B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Did anyone explained to Bella why she's there? Because it isn't just for her to get payed to live in an apartment in front of the sea. 

because she is a friend of Nadia and Nadia told her hey come here with me there is easy money to make here

you have just to make a act of presence sometimes and continue to see your boyfriend outside for fuck and that's all it's easy I love this job

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, zone51 said:

because she is a friend of Nadia and Nadia told her hey come here with me there is easy money to make here

you have just to make a act of presence sometimes and continue to see your boyfriend outside for fuck and that's all it's easy I love this job

The problem is that most of the times RLC is ok with it. I hope that RLC doesn't give them much since is summer and that is one of the apartments for this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The problem is that most of the times RLC is ok with it. I hope that RLC doesn't give them much since is summer and that is one of the apartments for this season.

RLC doesn't control much on their site

they are waiting many members start complain for maybe start move one finger

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, misterme said:

Nads seems to be quoting message (?) in English about rent (1814 kitchen) she seems to have quite a sarcastic tone at times 😏

Well so far she ain't paying the rent...