B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

Did she agree to having condom removed and get creampied? Dude pass out for a minute after cumming and sambuka blows smoke on him, when he stands up she looks like she want a kiss/any affection but dude just walks past her. 👀

Very few women all those years have managed to captivate my attention the way Sambuka has done … pfff , this woman is incredibly irresistible , her whole presence and “ I don’t give a shit fuck “ attitude is insane … she will fuck , suck , she will enjoy and give pleasure anywhere in this apartment… I wish we could find out more of her character by seeing her interacting more often with colleagues of hers ( apart Harley and partially Ulyana ) , we could then start decrypting her personality gradually more and more .. still , the woman is AMAZING , kudos for the discovery from Harley 😋😋

AND MEGAN PAYS SAMBUKA THE SAME PRIZE IN A DEJA VU ACTION 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Did she agree to having condom removed and get creampied? Dude pass out for a minute after cumming and sambuka blows smoke on him, when he stands up she looks like she want a kiss/any affection but dude just walks past her. 👀

Fuck buddies enjoying , best part when he gives the vape to her and she blows smoke on his dick and then sucking 😂

Sambuka didn’t expect Megan’s appearance , interesting seeing Megan out till that time .. let’s see the “ awakening “ of B1 how will be developing more .

And a funny note , usually at this time Sambuka has her long bathroom sessions with her guy , luckily for Megan today isn’t happening ( despite she could always of course go to the off cameras one ) .