B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

Just now, ComfortablyNumb said:

Shantal naked on her bed. Say what you will about not doing anything, but she is gorgeous.

she takes always a position for make sure we can't see her pussy so naked or not there is not a big difference for me

I think that Shantal has coaching from former RLC participants (according to pundits who claim to know this) as to how to beat the (RLC) game. So far it is working for her. She is enjoying a care free life in Barcelona and uses her RLC room now only to offer a viewing for about one hour out of every twenty-four hours. That's a good situation by anyone's calculations. If any of the other participants could make top cam just by getting partially naked and only being on camera an hour a day, I'm sure that they would do it. If she figured this strategy out all on her own, they she must also have a gifted mind. You go girl!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, philo a dit :

I think that Shantal has coaching from former RLC participants (according to pundits who claim to know this) as to how to beat the (RLC) game. So far it is working for her. She is enjoying a care free life in Barcelona and uses her RLC room now only to offer a viewing for about one hour out of every twenty-four hours. That's a good situation by anyone's calculations. If any of the other participants could make top cam just by getting partially naked and only being on camera an hour a day, I'm sure that they would do it. If she figured this strategy out all on her own, they she must also have a gifted mind. You go girl!

You get top cam because people want to see if she finally let herself go. If she abuses this, it won't last long.

Before they let her go, I think that RLC should bring in one of the former heavy hitters (like Radi) to try and turn her out. It might not be that hard to do. Of course, you have to have someone at RLC  who even understands what her particular needs are to get her to open up. I think there are several who could do it but Radi would be my first choice.

It may be that there is no one around her that she finds attractive. (You should not put a pony in the same stable with a thoroughbred). We have seen Shantal kiss a girl and we have seen her play with tits and ass so it's not like she won't play. She may need someone who is in her same class. Esmi would be good too but she is not aggressive enough.

Also, if what has been reported is true...that Shantal is friends with Claire, then there may be a good chance that Claire is already eating that pussy and that could account for her continuing absence off camera.

• Haha 1