B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

Sambuka removing the bed and preferring to sleep only on the mattress on the floor , is affecting the cameras angles .. I don’t know if RLC will tell her , it seems like she can’t sleep comfortable on the bed ( whenever she doesn’t overnight away of her room ) .. let’s see how it will be handled by RLC . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sambuka removing the bed and preferring to sleep only on the mattress on the floor , is affecting the cameras angles .. I don’t know if RLC will tell her , it seems like she can’t sleep comfortable on the bed ( whenever she doesn’t overnight away of her room ) .. let’s see how it will be handled by RLC . 

When 100 or more have slept on that same bed over the years, it's likely time RLC invest in a replacement.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

When 100 or more have slept on that same bed over the years, it's likely time RLC invest in a replacement.

Even the mattress that was seen from the bottom side looked “ messy “ , maybe the bloody encounter of Sambuka some weeks ago or the “ ongoing B1 duties “ in this room 😂

9 hours ago, emoemily said:

sounds good! the site i left for had some drama so i was looking to come back, i dont watch for the same reason many of you some of you do, i live alone and work form home so its just nice to have something to watch, the sexy stuff is just a huge plus! 🤣

Can I ask which site that you left RLC for to watch ?