B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

19 minutes ago, timber said:

Nothing wrong with that. I'm more likely to post when I'm annoyed by something than when I'm pleased with how RLC is going, which is probably a personal failing. In general I like Nadia as a tenant, so my post wasn't meant as a 'kick her out' message. And she's not the most extreme example anyway. But it's something I hope RLC management gets a handle on, especially if they're going to add more local girls.

RLC wasnt listening to u LOL

If Nadia keeps covering her boobs like this in front of Lubna (even though we've already seen them plenty of times, it's not like she's still shy to show them on cam), it's not going to make Lubna very comfortable showing hers, I'm afraid...

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Lubna asked Nadia if she has to sleep there every night. Expect her to sleep elsewhere many nights.

They need to get some girls who sleeps in the apartment and not somewhere else most of the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If Nadia keeps covering her boobs like this in front of Lubna (even though we've already seen them plenty of times, it's not like she's still shy to show them on cam), it's not going to make Lubna very comfortable showing hers, I'm afraid...

I don't think in this case it will make any difference--Lubna is going to get naked

Whoever wants to find out things about RLC , the girls and what in many details currently goes on , just listen whenever you have time the talk between Lubna and Nadia … and then maybe we can all understand why RLC avoids English speaking people …Lubna , if she likes this job , it will be lots of things happening … let’s see , BUT , the information learned the last 15 minutes is MORE THAN IMPRESSIVE .. whoever likes the gossip and a bit of deeper “ know how “ RLC , this is the chance 😉

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, Fagen a dit :

They need to get some girls who sleeps in the apartment and not somewhere else most of the time.

Or maybe they should have two girls for each bed! 😉

More chance of someone actually being home.

And if they're both home: so much the better! (or one of them could use another bed in a room of someone who's absent)

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Whoever wants to find out things about RLC , the girls and what in many details currently goes on , just listen whenever you have time the talk between Lubna and Nadia … and then maybe we can all understand why RLC avoids English speaking people …Lubna , if she likes this job , it will be lots of things happening … let’s see , BUT , the information learned the last 15 minutes is MORE THAN IMPRESSIVE .. whoever likes the gossip and a bit of deeper “ know how “ RLC , this is the chance 😉

What did they talk about?

And why is Nadia so mysteriously covering her boobs in front of Lubna?

All details are said and discussed right now ,  pfff , let’s hope RLC won’t be strict to Nadia of saying so many details on cameras …and many people I guess get many answers tonight 😂🤣