Henry (2023)

Oh look. Henry is back but without Mira. Her name is off the apartment list. Is it temporary or permanent? Excessive drugs, alcohol, fuck anyone, no condoms/protection and spousal abuse par for VHTV. Sad reality - some VHTV Forum members want to see all this type of real scenarios and they will tell you to go elsewhere if you don't like it.

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Mira left the project 🙂 

BTW this is Part #2 in 2023...

@StnCld316

Hopefully she has finally come to her senses and leave Henry for good. 

He deserves nothing but a life of loneliness for being such an asshole toward women. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Henry (2023)
8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He deserves nothing but a life of loneliness for being such an asshole toward women. 

He is a disgusting pervert who takes advantage of vulnerable women and is a spousal abuser. He has slapped, pushed and hit Mira a few times that I know of. He is a major alcoholic, chain smoker and goes apeshit when drunk. What a total fool he has become. Most on the VHTV Forum like him because he has been known to have wild parties, orgies and fuck sessions. Will he continue his wicked ways without Mira?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He is a disgusting pervert who takes advantage of vulnerable women and is a spousal abuser. He has slapped, pushed and hit Mira a few times that I know of. He is a major alcoholic, chain smoker and goes apeshit when drunk. What a total fool he has become. Most on the VHTV Forum like him because he has been known to have wild parties, orgies and fuck sessions. Will he continue his wicked ways without Mira?

Henry Henry Henry he's the man to show you how to treat a woman Henry Henry Henry who are a CUNT

whoa!

i go away for a couple of weeks and come back to this?

some questions: what precipated all of this?

where did she go?

is the little dog ok?

who is sleeping on his couch?

who is in bed with him? she appears to have red hair.

is this the twilight zone?

58 minutes ago, billycox said:

whoa!

i go away for a couple of weeks and come back to this?

some questions: what precipated all of this?

where did she go?

is the little dog ok?

who is sleeping on his couch?

who is in bed with him? she appears to have red hair.

is this the twilight zone?

Quick answer - back to sleep.

They had a bad physical fight, she had her name off the list but it seems after 2 days they already kissed and made up. VHTV Forum has the story.