Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

Sometimes I'm really surprised what nonsense some here say. I hope you noticed that both Eva and Mat and Dasha and Sasha are hetero couples. 

The point is that Eva likes this guy. It's her life and not yours. 

I don't know why your mental capacity is so limited, but I really hope for your sake that you seek medical help in a timely manner. 

Man why do you even bother responding to him? He's so deep in his inferiority he'll never get better.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because I have so much respect for Eva, I can't help but have respect for Mat since she's in love with him so regardless of my opinion, I don't want to shit on him the way others on this forum tend to shit on guys. But I also agree with some things charlesvane said.

If Eva can hear Dasha getting fucked, I'm sure Mat can too. And I would think if you are with your long term partner and another couple is literally going at it all the time right next door to you, that it would in some way motivate you to get it on with your own partner. But I don't see either one of them initiating more activity. They just want to cuddle and rub each other. Half of me wants to believe they are both happy with each other. The other half believes that with Eva masturbating as much as she did before mat got there, it means she wants more than what Mat is willing or able to provide.

Sure, but it is their life and their decision.

In the end, I too had hoped for more action with Eva moved in there (remembering all the swinger events in the past). But even before Mat came along, nothing of that kind happend. Again, what upset me is that some in this forum always automatically believe it's because of the guy. Even with Eva has also got older and may have changed her mindset regarding this kind of event. We do not know. 

It's just silly to think that Mat only has to move out so that suddenly more happens in the apartment than before, because probably the exact opposite would be the case. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

In that case, thanks for the heads up BTW!  Your vision hetero of couples everywhere...and guys guys guys IS FUCKING BORING!!!

Sasha could always try self sucking to change things up a bit. He has that ability to do so.     🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Sure, but it is their life and their decision.

In the end, I too had hoped for more action with Eva moved in there (remembering all the swinger events in the past). But even before Mat came along, nothing of that kind happend. Again, what upset me is that some in this forum always automatically believe it's because of the guy. Even with Eva has also got older and may have changed her mindset regarding this kind of event. We do not know. 

It's just silly to think that Mat only has to move out so that suddenly more happens in the apartment than before, because probably the exact opposite would be the case. 

And that's another good reason not to shit on him. Even if he wasn't in the picture, there's nothing that says she would be any different than what she is now.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sasha could always try self sucking to change things up a bit. He has that ability to do so.     🤣🤣

If I could, I definitely would. After all these years beating off my shoulder gets damn sore before I cum. Switching hands feels good and as if a stranger doing me but I am not efficiently ambidextrous. If I self sucked then do I swallow or not? Are self suckers classified as gay, bisexual or closet homosexuals? Just wanting to know for future reference - :smile:.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because I have so much respect for Eva, I can't help but have respect for Mat since she's in love with him so regardless of my opinion, I don't want to shit on him the way others on this forum tend to shit on guys. But I also agree with some things charlesvane said.

If Eva can hear Dasha getting fucked, I'm sure Mat can too. And I would think if you are with your long term partner and another couple is literally going at it all the time right next door to you, that it would in some way motivate you to get it on with your own partner. But I don't see either one of them initiating more activity. They just want to cuddle and rub each other. Half of me wants to believe they are both happy with each other. The other half believes that with Eva masturbating as much as she did before mat got there, it means she wants more than what Mat is willing or able to provide.

From a woman's point of view, Eva and Mat's activities make me think that perhaps Eva is no longer on contraception. Hence the sodomy, the lack of active sex every day, the cuddling, the mutual masturbation

This is just a guess, and would be the reason why Mat follows this rhythm 

wow, I just seen Dasha without make up for the first time in a long time

in fact, I have always seen her with make up on and I just took it for granted that was her face, lol

come to find out, she was hiding that gem under make up

like the women that always wear blue eye lid coloring lol

free your face or just wear a little to enhance your real face

oh heck, I will stop rambling because I just wanted to say

don't hide the face, it's better than the made up one but it's good also 😃

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, charlesvane said:

Eva and Mat gets weirder by the day. Even worse than Alberto and Martina. Such potential, what a waste...

Can't be any worse than Martina and Alberto. At least Eva and Mat actually love and respect each other....