Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

hard to believe she's only 27

She looks as young as she did in the good old Russian apartment days... still a really, really pretty woman. And I still love her hair after all these years!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, DWI said:

She looks as young as she did in the good old Russian apartment days... still a really, really pretty woman. And I still love her hair after all these years!

I always underestimate the age of these girls...i assume they are much older,eva's been around for like what 7 years,meaning she was married to sam at a pretty young age,no wonder he took advantage of her. glad to see she's bounced back and is doing well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I always underestimate the age of these girls...i assume they are much older,eva's been around for like what 7 years,meaning she was married to sam at a pretty young age,no wonder he took advantage of her. glad to see she's bounced back and is doing well

Good points and I do think Sam might have moved her into some sexual behavior she was not comfortable with at first. I honestly feel that in the end she discovered her bisexual tendencies. There were several occassions where she clearly enjoyed the ffm threesomes with Sam but enjoyed several with her lesbian tryts without Sam. I think right now the question is... is she still bisexual even though she's married to Mat? People change in their sexual preferences over time...but sometimes they don't. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

Good points and I do think Sam might have moved her into some sexual behavior she was not comfortable with at first. I honestly feel that in the end she discovered her bisexual tendencies. There were several occassions where she clearly enjoyed the ffm threesomes with Sam but enjoyed several with her lesbian tryts without Sam. I think right now the question is... is she still bisexual even though she's married to Mat? People change in their sexual preferences over time...but sometimes they don't. 

We'll (hopefully) see....maybe if they were still in Spain we may have had a chance to see some girl/girl action,plus she honestly either isn't into mat as much or she doesn't have much respect for him....at least that's what i gathered since her stay began and D&S's apt