Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

If some of the tenants currently at TLc could watch the sec between Dasha and Sasha ( and ESPECIALLY the way they go after so many years together ) they could easily improve their sex life .. We have some good couples with sex times but Dasha and Sasha is pure education for many .. a particular one especially could learn really a lot and for free being a fellow colleague 😁

It’s been a REALLY loooooong time to have such a session from Eva and Matvei .. Whoever wants to witness the definition of “ making love “ and not having sex , they should just watch ( even RLC tenants should do ) what means when two people who REALLY LOVE ONE ANOTHER come together . Eva and Matvei tonight offer free lessons for anyone to watch .

It will be interesting to see if RLC will be investing more in Montenegro as it looks to very “ Russian friendly “ politically …But perhaps the news for the RLC hub in Montenegro is that Ari is currently there and let’s see if we gonna get any surprises of reappearing on cameras making a cameo 😉😌

• Upvote 1

It's a shame that they still remain so inactive after all this time. I want to spend the majority of my free time and the rest of my subscription following them but the other realms just have so much more activity; parties, guests, etc. Dasha and Sasha seem to have improved their sex life but Eva and Matt are soooo bad and not hot to watch at all. The last comment was 4 days ago. Has anything of even halfway interest happened here lately?