Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, Aurage said:

5:39 pm, intimate conversation between Sasha and Masha in the bedroom. Masha seems to be crying a little. Can someone explain what is being said?

processing the past of the last 7 years
to normalize the relationship again
but it is difficult
forget everything and start over,
or to find out the causes and work on them........

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So, will Masha no longer marry Elvis? at least as far as we know...

As far as I know Sasha is married with Dasha so Masha's conversation with him is only for their friendship sake. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So, will Masha no longer marry Elvis?

I haven't heard that's the problem.
it's just about talking to each other normally again
And that only works if the past is dealt with....there is an invisible barrier between the two
whether it succeeds? will it be difficult...

37 minutes ago, rado07 said:

processing the past of the last 7 years
to normalize the relationship again
but it is difficult
forget everything and start over,
or to find out the causes and work on them........

Hi rado. Well it certainly looked like a very serious conversation...and a really long one. In the end though it looked like Sasha was pretty adament about some things and Masha walked away pretty upset. For me, not knowing Russian, it would be great if you could shed more light on the conversation. It also seemed that Dasha wanted no part in the conversation. Any additional insight you could share would be much appreciated as this seems like a "watershed" moment in the Masha, Sasha and Dasha long-time relationship.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Hi rado. Well it certainly looked like a very serious conversation...and a really long one. In the end though it looked like Sasha was pretty adament about some things and Masha walked away pretty upset. For me, not knowing Russian, it would be great if you could shed more light on the conversation. It also seemed that Dasha wanted no part in the conversation. Any additional insight you could share would be much appreciated as this seems like a "watershed" moment in the Masha, Sasha and Dasha long-time relationship.

Yesterday there was a trigger where there were loud words.... The conversation started with Sasha apologizing for this, later a very personal conversation developed, in which it became clear that a lot was still unclear between the two. I think that each of us knows such conversations, so I don't want to say anything about it.
But of course the past cannot be overcome with a conversation.
but a start has been made

When you hear Masha's voice, you realize that she still hasn't properly processed the breakup.
a lot of emotions

• Upvote 2

Personally in both Masha's recent visits, I have felt both uncomfortable and sad at her quite blatant and desperate attempts to get Sasha's attention (and his big dick). My memory is that the 'causes' for their relationship problems that need to be worked out are mostly the doing of Masha, and if Sasha has a strong conviction that he doesn't want to open himself up to that again he has a right to say no. Which he is doing in words and actions.