Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Pete1960

12 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Personally in both Masha's recent visits, I have felt both uncomfortable and sad at her quite blatant and desperate attempts to get Sasha's attention (and his big dick). My memory is that the 'causes' for their relationship problems that need to be worked out are mostly the doing of Masha, and if Sasha has a strong conviction that he doesn't want to open himself up to that again he has a right to say no. Which he is doing in words and actions.

Of course we're just spectators and we have to accept how the actors portray their RLC lives.
It also shows how participants are changing. The Sasha we saw in Rome has turned into a staid husband. Just no adventures. The soul could be damaged.
For us viewers, all that remains is the memory of old times and the most spectacular event will be when the two couples watch Olga TV together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

about Masha.
I forgot a few sentences.
Masha is not an easy person (I totally agree with Robbo56), she likes to be in control and tell where the journey is going, and she likes to take a detour for a big dick and get straight to the point when she wants it. Some people find this too crude/clumsy.
Masha has been like this since I've known her, and from what I've heard it used to be like that.
Rome was probably Rome because of Masha.
But Masha has changed the least, now she is the lonely wolf, the last unicorn, the last of her kind. There is no one left from that time, not even Eva.
Although.
If I hear about plans to marry this Elvis, that too will probably soon be just a memory.
(My very personal opinion. It's not a good decision)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

There is no one left from that time, not even Eva.

From the little I've learned about Eva, I'm not convinced that all her adventures from when she was with Sam was her idea. Similar to Masha, I think Sam was in control of all of that. I thought Eva went along with his wishes because she wanted to please him. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the little I've learned about Eva, I'm not convinced that all her adventures from when she was with Sam was her idea. Similar to Masha, I think Sam was in control of all of that. I thought Eva went along with his wishes because she wanted to please him. 

I agree with you.
Eva comes to the city of St. Petersburg alone from the country. A young, naive, beautiful country girl. She meets Sam at university. Sam has seen the world, been to China, India and Western Europe. A dream man, an idol. quick marriage. He shaped this relationship and Eva was happy to fit in. It was an adventure.
So far, so good.
At some point Eva realized that this blind submission is not the right way. And Sam didn't want to change. We've seen everything else...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, rado07 said:

Of course we're just spectators and we have to accept how the actors portray their RLC lives.
It also shows how participants are changing. The Sasha we saw in Rome has turned into a staid husband. Just no adventures. The soul could be damaged.
For us viewers, all that remains is the memory of old times and the most spectacular event will be when the two couples watch Olga TV together.

I'd assumed that Olga TV was a Russian TV channel, never having heard of it before. But, apparently, it's a British TV production company! Assuming that is what you were referring to, of course. The name Olga is typically a Russian one, hence my first assumption.

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I totally agree I saw only 2 men that could control Masha Sam & Dick.  Masha is a handful but these 2 controlled her!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I'd assumed that Olga TV was a Russian TV channel, never having heard of it before. But, apparently, it's a British TV production company! Assuming that is what you were referring to, of course. The name Olga is typically a Russian one, hence my first assumption.

Production company: Good Story Media
Russian film company
So far, Olga-TV has 5 seasons and 89 episodes

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rado07 said:

Production company: Good Story Media
Russian film company
So far, Olga-TV has 5 seasons and 89 episodes

It would appear that there's more than one organisation using the same name, so the trademark is not universal! So much for Google! Thanks for the clarification.

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Eva and Mat are trying some anal sex.

That was nice to watch. Anal was a major part of sex bewteen Eva and Sam and also their threesomes with Eva's female friends.

• Like 1

I don’t remember explicit scenes of anal sex like these 2 times, a try at night doggy style with just the tip once you. Many anal scenes with Eva’s friends that made Sam so entertained, that then he made a lot of in Rome with Masha

8:50, Yesterday morning: Dispute between Eva and Matvei
Eva: "Matvei, take your things and go" Matvei packs his suitcase.
The cause of the dispute is diffuse and cannot be determined...
The situation now seems to have calmed down.
Long conversation on the balcony, Sasha is the moderator