​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

Nothing fake about these girls, they are really into it and enjoy each other as we could see. I remember when first seeing them together like this in b2, and then later also in b6, great stuff as always from them, thank you girls for the hot show. Two Thumbs up from me 👍👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nothing fake about these girls, they are really into it and enjoy each other as we could see. I remember when first seeing them together like this in b2, and then later also in b6, great stuff as always from them, thank you girls for the hot show. Two Thumbs up from me 👍👍

Ok Fagan, I just can't see this as a real thing. Only for the money.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Maybe for money also, but I wouldnt be surprised if they would have done this also had there not been any camera filming them. I can't know for sure of course. Also Fiora isnt in the project anymore just here as a guest, so she wont be paid anything from rlc.

Big statement from Ulyana and Fiora , reminding in a way - by reviving some of the “ crazy shows “ back in the days in B2 - that they never abandon the viewers or they never forget what they have done and how they could attract the attention . 

Fiora shows repeatedly how much she enjoys performing and being on cameras ( she isn’t a tenant but when she visits she acts like one and it is one she’s “ asking “ RLC to hire her again ) , as far as Ulyana is concerned , she returned horny , as has been mentioned , Ulyana is like a “ sleeping giant “ , if she decides to go full throttle on cameras , there’s no competition , she knows her value extremely well . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Aren't they all here for that?

IMHO, Fiora is doing a great application to be hired again. It looked like they were having genuine fun. I like seeing this way more than the N&B shit show over in the other villa. Also because Fiora looks like one of my neighbours 😉

• Haha 1