B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

pages on a garage that cannot be seen,(  Please no discussion on from the bedroom window in B7 you can see the roof of it)    it's doors and how they might open     pages of this kind of content    some people are way too into this RLC details  of pathways between villas, whose window you can see into from the others villa   ...  I don't know if its just me  but pages of these details and nothing on the tenants Actions? non actions, there is not even any speculation anymore other than the return of Sampson and who when will Dylan fuck his hot  Girlfriend  with the great natural hanging TITS   

anyway hope everyone has this garage thing sorted out  that has nothing to do with the live visuals and apparently ?? mystery drug haven, affair facilitator, clandestine Russian prostitute training center and speculation generator for these apparently slow days at the villas ?????????????????  

with tha,,, I came here wondering if anyone has seen Aziza these past 2 days ?? 

Aziz?, yes she spent two days in B2 and also went out with Ash and Nadi

3 hours ago, moules said:

With respect to the garage doors for B-7 and B-4, these are not roll-up doors.  The doors  to enter the garage from the outside are a conventional door, a bit over-sized.   

So are you saying that a roll-a-door isn't conventional?  I suspect that both doors are panel lift doors (most likely), but only appear to be 2 section,, I doubt very much that they are Tilt-a-doors (conventional door) or sideway concertina (old style unconventional doors).

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

pages on a garage that cannot be seen,(  Please no discussion on from the bedroom window in B7 you can see the roof of it)    it's doors and how they might open     pages of this kind of content    some people are way too into this RLC details  of pathways between villas, whose window you can see into from the others villa   ...  I don't know if its just me  but pages of these details and nothing on the tenants Actions? non actions, there is not even any speculation anymore other than the return of Sampson and who when will Dylan fuck his hot  Girlfriend  with the great natural hanging TITS   

anyway hope everyone has this garage thing sorted out  that has nothing to do with the live visuals and apparently ?? mystery drug haven, affair facilitator, clandestine Russian prostitute training center and speculation generator for these apparently slow days at the villas ?????????????????  

What is your opinion on the doors, perhaps we could create a poll?
1- Roll-a-Door (self explanatory)
2- Tilt-a-Door (either Canopy or Retractable)
3- Panel-Lift Door (also known as Sectional)
4- Concertina Door (Slide to Side or Side Hinged)
Further we should consider the composition of the door
1- Steel
2- Vinyl
3- Wood
4- Fibreglass
5- Aluminium

I'm going with 1-1

• Haha 2

On 6/12/2023 at 7:40 PM, Fagen said:

Okay so I checked, I did hear the first part with what sounded like something opening and closing, but the moaning part I can't hear that, even with my airpods and volume all the way up.

It's because there aren't any moaning. Only in his head 😉

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

So are you saying that a roll-a-door isn't conventional?  I suspect that both doors are panel lift doors (most likely), but only appear to be 2 section,, I doubt very much that they are Tilt-a-doors (conventional door) or sideway concertina (old style unconventional doors).

What is your opinion on the doors, perhaps we could create a poll?
1- Roll-a-Door (self explanatory)
2- Tilt-a-Door (either Canopy or Retractable)
3- Panel-Lift Door (also known as Sectional)
4- Concertina Door (Slide to Side or Side Hinged)
Further we should consider the composition of the door
1- Steel
2- Vinyl
3- Wood
4- Fibreglass
5- Aluminium

I'm going with 1-1

We can't have a poll and not know the correct answer, so who's nearest to go on a site visit?

The trip will have a cost so can this be crowdfunded or will Noldus ask RLC to pay? 

• Haha 2