New couple Dasha and Demid

Guest bobbyjoe

j think they leaving for the week-end,they put some clothes and food in the bag.

j'm sad,it's my new favorite couple on rlc.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j think they leaving for the week-end,they put some clothes and food in the bag.

Don't be sad, every cloud has a silver lining. Now there is no need trying to follow this couple and Maya's tomorrow celebrations at the same time  :)

Guest bobbyjoe

Don't be sad, every cloud has a silver lining. Now there is no need trying to follow this couple and Maya's tomorrow celebrations at the same time  :)

j'm not really fan of maya/stepan life,maybe it's because it's long time they are on rlc about 1 year and a half,j'm just interesting for 2 or 3 couples on rlc(dasha,adrianna,and diana)

looks like we might see some action tonight they are playing card and taking shots between hands. It might also be strip card she took off her top after the last hand.

strip poker y chupito de tequila al perdedor , hummmm hot hot

Well having watched these two for the last hour I am totally confused!

I need a woman's perspective on their love making. Demid was determined to take Dasha very roughly. She seemed to be calling out in pain rather than in ecstasy. He slapped her face a couple of times and put his hands around her neck. He dragged her around the bed and flipped her over whenever he wanted to. She was his to take as he wanted.

He made her cum (when he touched her clit immediately after she nearly hit the roof!) so she obviously got something out of it. Was she really in pain? If so why? Was his dick too big? Was she too dry? Or was she simply playing the game?

I have never been into S&M so don't relate to such a scene.

What do others think?