New couple Dasha and Demid

I think that girl is a horny girl  :P

Dont know about her but this skunk looking for a little action. :P

;D ;D ;D je me disais aussi! chassez le naturel il revient au galop ! a les mecs !!!! tous les mêmes !!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oceane17 I think I love you dont know why but I do. ;D

oceane17 Je crois que je t'aime ne sais pas pourquoi mais je fais

:-* Dasha ist here! She is a tall dark brown haired woman. She seems to be in good shape ....and she's got an ankle tattoo!!!  :-*

And also a big tattoo on her belly, which I do not like at all.

Dasha and Denim

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:-D I don't think it's them! Denim das dark brown hair and a breard...and he isn't that extremely trained. :-D

what D fuck!!!

I think that this is an old picture of Veronica with her former husband.

NO, it's me with Oceane at the end of our last vacation. I'm too much... happy ! How could she burn me ?

NON, c'est moi avec Océane à la fin de nos dernières vacances. je suis trop ...heureux ! Mais comment a-t-elle pu me griller ainsi ? (ne pas confondre to burn in English and burnes en Français).

Wow, just saw them. She was on the couch in her panties..looks nice. He came into the kitchen and had just a towel around him. He dropped the towel and HOLY SHIT this guy has a really big dick. This should be good fucking. Be interested in how she handles his big dick!!

TODAS LAS CAMARAS  mejoradas, el infrared camara 10 se ve de lujo . ya era hora , nos hemos perdido el coño de katya mucho tiempo , ¿ que cuesta que se vean bien ? si pagamos queremos calidad , sumamos parejas de mierda +camaras de mierda al final es una mierda , esperemos que todos los apartamentos sea asi de bien .