New couple Dasha and Demid

Guest bobbyjoe

me too,j'm confused,j like dasha but j have no opinion about demit,for me for the moment this guy is a little strange.

both was drunk soo maybe for this reason demit like hard sex when he drunk,he have a big dick.

nice sex session this night but bad view because cameras switch in color and night vision every 5 second,that's make me very angry.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo falto que en algun momento, Dasha tomara la iniciativa y optara por una posicion mas dominante,pero hoy Demid,ejercio de macho,otra vez sera. ;)

Only miss that at some point, Dasha took the initiative and chose a position more dominant, but today Demid, macho exercise, will be again

Well having watched these two for the last hour I am totally confused!

I need a woman's perspective on their love making. Demid was determined to take Dasha very roughly. She seemed to be calling out in pain rather than in ecstasy. He slapped her face a couple of times and put his hands around her neck. He dragged her around the bed and flipped her over whenever he wanted to. She was his to take as he wanted.

He made her cum (when he touched her clit immediately after she nearly hit the roof!) so she obviously got something out of it. Was she really in pain? If so why? Was his dick too big? Was she too dry? Or was she simply playing the game?

I have never been into S&M so don't relate to such a scene.

What do others think?

Many wise words, I don't have woman's perspective to give, but something, however.

When I began to read the writings of last night, I was sure that all blame him, but the biggest reaction seemed to be confusion, just like me. Last night when I looked at them, I was sure that she did not like it, I was angry to him. Today I have watched it several times and changed my opinion.

I watched their faces, her facial expressions and how he reacts to them, her face could be seen well in the camera 7. He followed her face closely. Really difficult to interpret, but at least in some points he reacts her gestures. I also found that on one throttling, her face turned up to enjoy.

In one point she said something briefly and he stopped immediately and after a moment touched her clit, she came and jumped sharply. He waited till she got her pleasure to the end, and continued when received a little initiative from her. Do they have agreed safety word, which stops the action instantly is difficult to say, but at least he stopped when she wanted so.

I think that what we saw is a part of their way of doing sex, maybe he has not previously dared to do it in front of the cameras on that way, but alcohol freed him? I believe that what happened, happened completely with her consent, perhaps even her wishes. Although there was pain, she got a lot of enjoyment, probably even more than without pain. It could be compared to sports performance, where the athlete gets pleasure from hard and painful workout in the end.

Really difficult to draw conclusions, but this is what I think at the moment. I could be completely wrong, but maybe time will tell that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

wtf, 5 am local time and don't sleep ! we gonna go progressively with the similar rythm of katya/ruslan,

stay up a long part of night and sleep in journey,j don't like really watching this rythm of life.

it's not a good sign for this long winter coming.

wtf, 5 am local time and don't sleep ! we gonna go progressively with the similar rythm of katya/ruslan,

stay up a long part of night and sleep in journey,j don't like really watching this rythm of life.

Faut dormir mon gars ! Après un temps, tu vas te lasser de toujours voir la même chose, c'est à dire pas grand chose et tu iras te coucher. Je pense que nous sommes nombreux à avoir connu cela au début parce que nous ne voulions pas en perdre une miette.

--

Must sleep guy ! After a short time, you'll be tired seeing always the same ordinary thing and not what you expect. So you'll go to bed earlier. I think many of us have known the experience at first because we didn't want to miss a thing.  ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

Faut dormir mon gars ! Après un temps, tu vas te lasser de toujours voir la même chose, c'est à dire pas grand chose et tu iras te coucher. Je pense que nous sommes nombreux à avoir connu cela au début parce que nous ne voulions pas en perdre une miette.

--

Must sleep guy ! After a short time, you'll you tired seeing always the same ordinary thing and not what you expect. So you'll go to bed earlier. I think many of us have known the experience at first because we didn't want to miss a thing.  ;)

je suis quelqu'un qui vit plus la nuit que le jour,par contre oui je commençe à me lasser effectivement,çà tombe bien mon abonnement se termine aujourd'hui et je l'ai pas renouvellé,je vais faire une petite pause sauf si je revois le couple de guest chez dasha qui on fait l'amour dans la baignoire,à ce moment là,je renouvelearis mon abonnement.

j'aime voir dasha mais je me rend compte que demid n'est vraiment pas branché sex donc c'est pour çà que ça commençe à devenir lassant,c'est juste excitant de voir dasha se masturber mais j'ai ce qu'il faut en videos d'elle maintenant.

--

Must sleep guy ! After a short time, you'll you tired seeing always the same ordinary thing and not what you expect. So you'll go to bed earlier. I think many of us have known the experience at first because we didn't want to miss a thing.  ;)

je suis quelqu'un qui vit plus la nuit que le jour,par contre oui je commençe à me lasser effectivement,çà tombe bien mon abonnement se termine aujourd'hui et je l'ai pas renouvellé,je vais faire une petite pause sauf si je revois le couple de guest chez dasha qui on fait l'amour dans la baignoire,à ce moment là,je renouvelearis mon abonnement.

j'aime voir dasha mais je me rend compte que demid n'est vraiment pas branché sex donc c'est pour çà que ça commençe à devenir lassant,c'est juste excitant de voir dasha se masturber mais j'ai ce qu'il faut en videos d'elle maintenant.

N'invite pas trop souvent la veuve poignet cependant, la rumeur prétend qu'elle rend sourd.  ;D ;D ;D

Allez, bonne bourre !  ;)

--

N'invite pas trop souvent la veuve poignet cependant, la rumeur prétend qu'elle rend sourd.  ;D ;D ;D

Allez, bonne bourre !  ;)

hein ? comment ?  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I quote, "a little bit" old posting. The cameras had been turned on only half an hour, and we had not even seen Dasha yet  :)

j see rlc have not change the couch and the chairs,it's again a little yellow.

They are probably buying new chairs and a sofa. They have taken on the dimensions of the sofa, while browsing the web, they have been doing this for almost from the beginning. This is quite understandable, because those are dirty, are not visually beautiful, and not comfortable-looking. They often also have overnight guests and that sofa does not seem comfortable to sleep on.