B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

Noldus

The positive is that Lubna proves that she’s the same level  / team Ashley and that Nadia has many “ needs “ , maybe she does all with her guy and she doesn’t receive back , seeing how Nadia got horny like she didn’t expect such things .. kudos to the guy being able to perform  with cameras and of course with the rest watching , imagine if we had Anthony ..

B2 is awaken but - and I will be really criticizing bad now - the two girls who were in B1 removed were in a way doing the same thing , they were just asking for money on cameras …the only difference I saw is Milena asking “ Euros “ from the subscribers with the show at this time .. Multi positive , we saw guests , locals , let’s hope for more fun as Lubna - as mentioned - proves to be an extreme little devil 😊

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Was zum Teufel ist gerade passiert? Wie seltsam war das Ganze! Ein Typ sieht zu, wie der andere die Finger reibt und schließlich Lubna fickt, während Milena und Nadia ebenfalls zuschauen?

Die trauten sich nur nicht vor den Kameras mit zu machen. Ich wette daß die Truppe jetzt irgend wohin gehen wird wo sie das " Werk " vollenden können. Vielleicht ist es auch nur auf später verschoben . Ich denke schon daß es heute genug Anregung für die Mädchen gab um Nadia und Milena endlich zu "aktivieren".  Hoffentlich endlich vor den Kameras denn ich bin überzeugt daß  beide Mädchen außerhalb der Kameras ziemlich aktiv sind.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What they did last night was about the summer solstice. Same thing that Ully and Harley did, didn't watched if Sambuka participated but I saw that she was there. Both, Nadia and Milena, enjoy pagan rituals. 

Well then let's see some good old Pagan fucking:biggrin:

il y a 9 minutes, Gerald Knauft a dit :

Die trauten sich nur nicht vor den Kameras mit zu machen. Ich wette daß die Truppe jetzt irgend wohin gehen wird wo sie das " Werk " vollenden können. Vielleicht ist es auch nur auf später verschoben . Ich denke schon daß es heute genug Anregung für die Mädchen gab um Nadia und Milena endlich zu "aktivieren".  Hoffentlich endlich vor den Kameras denn ich bin überzeugt daß  beide Mädchen außerhalb der Kameras ziemlich aktiv sind.

Not sure ...

Milena is married and is clearly trying to generate as much content possible without exposing herself too much (except for bating).

Nadia has a boyfriend (the maitre of some restaurant lubna knows), so she gets what she wants from him and no need for any extra "out of the cam" camera with these two guys (btw one of the two is going to work in a massage parlour, if I understood).        

@ddhm I don't think Lubna would do anything with Dylan, for sure not for pleasure ... but let's see.

à l’instant, Xarvaz a dit :

or how much they pay him..as soon as he got his ass to the camera i turned it off....what a disgusting view

but he was all nicely shaved and clean like a lady? You don't appreciate? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Lubna discovers Dylan ..

oh my …

i wonder if dylan is in your ass or in your head, you always talk about him.
By the way.. I doubt if she has enough with the 2 minute guy that Dylan is

• Like 2