B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

23 minutes ago, Slow said:

everything did not have the "happy ending" because Lubna was laughing and therefore there wasn't no proper mood.

she only started laughing when that stupid nadia came and said "this is so weird" or some shit like that

24 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

hindsight 20/20 looking at this I think they did it this early because lubna has to work the 3rd shift at work and we all know milena is not doing this by herself 😂

Exactly 👍

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Slow said:

Not sure ...

Milena is married and is clearly trying to generate as much content possible without exposing herself too much (except for bating).

Nadia has a boyfriend (the maitre of some restaurant lubna knows), so she gets what she wants from him and no need for any extra "out of the cam" camera with these two guys (btw one of the two is going to work in a massage parlour, if I understood).        

@ddhm I don't think Lubna would do anything with Dylan, for sure not for pleasure ... but let's see.

B2 stays away from the villas so far , we will see .. 

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i wonder if dylan is in your ass or in your head, you always talk about him.
By the way.. I doubt if she has enough with the 2 minute guy that Dylan is

Dylan is a guy that gives pleasure to women , he first thinks of them and then himself .. and that represents me as a guy .. and this is why he fucks a lot , exactly like I have been doing  in my life ..😆 The loss of Dylan , Ashley and Co and whoever is bored with them ( Tereza and Timur ) will be realized when they leave the project .. imagine a B5 without those long all nighters .. imagine the villas with the “ life they DIDN’T have “ before the update . But people like you likes to watch Bogdan and Nelly , the girls like Dana and Zara and whoever was before April that made it completely boring .. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe milena next 😂

you dream, Milena the big mouth can talk for hours but when the things getting too serious there is nobody

she use the other girls just for get viewers...I don't like this girl

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dylan is a guy that gives pleasure to women , he first thinks of them and then himself .. and that represents me as a guy .. and this is why he fucks a lot , exactly like I have been doing  in my life ..😆 The loss of Dylan , Ashley and Co and whoever is bored with them ( Tereza and Timur ) will be realized when they leave the project .. imagine a B5 without those long all nighters .. imagine the villas with the “ life they DIDN’T have “ before the update . But people like you likes to watch Bogdan and Nelly , the girls like Dana and Zara and whoever was before April that made it completely boring .. 

Sesame Street Elmo GIF

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you should call RLC and ask them to join so you can meet Dylan and suck his d*** 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sesame Street Elmo GIF

in fact he's saying here he's also a dwarf who cums in two minutes whatever you think of him it's still brave to admit that, I wonder how he feels now that no one wants Dylan anymore he has to masturbate and whores must come like last week.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Now i understand why Lubna works temporarily in a sex club.

To have time to take work at home. 😁

She has home office today 😉 

• Haha 4

il y a une heure, kris66 a dit :

Je pense que tu devrais appeler RLC et leur demander de se joindre pour que tu puisses rencontrer Dylan et lui sucer la bite 😉

Bravo Kriss et pan dans la gueule !!!!   ce mec a un vrai probleme avec Dylan et quand il dit tout ce qu'il dit sur Dylan, il doit assumer des fantasmes qu'il n'a pas pu assouvir