B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

Noldus

As much as Milena brought “ life “ back to this apartment and made the other two feel easy and comfortable and socialize , at the same time she reestablished these “ weird “ shows for whatever reasons that nobody ( or few ? ) I think can understand the meaning .. I would prefer again and again listen to nice stories of Lubna and Nadia and speaking about experiences in life rather than watching Mama Milena “ behaving “ , “ showing “ signs that she’s really lost and like she tries the meaning of life while at the same time she’s “ running “ a life with so many responsibilities and obligations … at this very point , I even doubt if she has talked about her personal life and child and what this means for her .. her actions show a woman that she “ DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK “ and - completely personal for me - it isn’t comfortable to watch knowing what’s going on in her life off cameras . 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

As much as Milena brought “ life “ back to this apartment and made the other two feel easy and comfortable and socialize , at the same time she reestablished these “ weird “ shows for whatever reasons that nobody ( or few ? ) I think can understand the meaning .. I would prefer again and again listen to nice stories of Lubna and Nadia and speaking about experiences in life rather than watching Mama Milena “ behaving “ , “ showing “ signs that she’s really lost and like she tries the meaning of life while at the same time she’s “ running “ a life with so many responsibilities and obligations … at this very point , I even doubt if she has talked about her personal life and child and what this means for her .. her actions show a woman that she “ DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK “ and - completely personal for me - it isn’t comfortable to watch knowing what’s going on in her life off cameras . 

Maybe she sees her child in those moments when she leaves the house but... I don't know, to be a mother she behaves too detached. As if she had never been pregnant.

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

What they did last night was about the summer solstice. Same thing that Ully and Harley did, didn't watched if Sambuka participated but I saw that she was there. Both, Nadia and Milena, enjoy pagan rituals.