Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

Personally I think Leora has been reawakened by all the attention that she has been given lately. Leora is not stupid and fully knows Paul is the way he is (all his bad habits and laziness)  but they have such a strong bond that she brushes off any negative talk about him. She is here on RLC for the free apartment and steady flow of money/income. Whether she reads these comments or RLC relays them to her I am sure that she thrives on all the great comments and requests by her fans that she is trying really hard to expand her repertoire of toys, teases and frequencies of performances. No one else on RLC does what Leora does and provides so much for her loyal fans. She aims to please. She can only do so much with Paul being around so she has been going above and beyond. Have all you noticed that? Most of the time when Paul leaves, sleeps or on the computer she will do something for her wannabee lovers. I suspect eventually she will squirt and maybe do a bit of peeing in the bathtub just to see how everyone reacts. Leora is on a roll even with Paul's steady interference but she does go out of her way to remember her viewers. You would think her pussy would get sore from the daily abuse but Leora is not normal and hungers for sex (such a good girl). If you were with her and she was horny would you push her away? I think not. So far, Leora is lucky that no other female tenant is as giving as her. 

Youre The Best Simply The Best GIF - Youre The Best Simply The Best Betty Boop GIFs

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, peking said:

maybe, it's because I'm so shallow

but

I just don't understand all the dislike for Paul

shortcomings yeah but who doesn't

I don't look at cpls having sex(boring)

I guess it may be a fun thing?

Basically nobody likes Paul for his general emotionless cyborg mannerisms, so he's more prone to criticism than the other males on rlc.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Im Grunde mag niemand Paul wegen seines generell emotionslosen Cyborg-Manierens, deshalb ist er anfälliger für Kritik als die anderen Männer bei rlc.

Es kann auch sein daß Paul  oft als Ersatzziel der Kritik an Leora benutzt wird. Ich kann mir vorstellen daß es Foristen gibt die sich nicht trauen direkte Kritik an der " RLC-Göttin " zu üben weil sie den  Shitstorm fürchten der dann losbrechen würde wenn man allzu hart Kritik  gegen eine solche  RLC-Ikone wie Leora üben würde. 

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Basically nobody likes Paul for his general emotionless cyborg mannerisms, so he's more prone to criticism than the other males on rlc.

I like him - Ok, he's far from perfect as we know and did things he shouldn't, but overall i always thought he's a decent fella.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es kann auch sein daß Paul  oft als Ersatzziel der Kritik an Leora benutzt wird. Ich kann mir vorstellen daß es Foristen gibt die sich nicht trauen direkte Kritik an der " RLC-Göttin " zu üben weil sie den  Shitstorm fürchten der dann losbrechen würde wenn man allzu hart Kritik  gegen eine solche  RLC-Ikone wie Leora üben würde. 

Das stimmt

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Personally I think Leora has been reawakened by all the attention that she has been given lately. Leora is not stupid and fully knows Paul is the way he is (all his bad habits and laziness)  but they have such a strong bond that she brushes off any negative talk about him. She is here on RLC for the free apartment and steady flow of money/income. Whether she reads these comments or RLC relays them to her I am sure that she thrives on all the great comments and requests by her fans that she is trying really hard to expand her repertoire of toys, teases and frequencies of performances. No one else on RLC does what Leora does and provides so much for her loyal fans. She aims to please. She can only do so much with Paul being around so she has been going above and beyond. Have all you noticed that? Most of the time when Paul leaves, sleeps or on the computer she will do something for her wannabee lovers. I suspect eventually she will squirt and maybe do a bit of peeing in the bathtub just to see how everyone reacts. Leora is on a roll even with Paul's steady interference but she does go out of her way to remember her viewers. You would think her pussy would get sore from the daily abuse but Leora is not normal and hungers for sex (such a good girl). If you were with her and she was horny would you push her away? I think not. So far, Leora is lucky that no other female tenant is as giving as her. 

Youre The Best Simply The Best GIF - Youre The Best Simply The Best Betty Boop GIFs

I think after 10 years , I would like to see more from Leora as a person and not the “ exhibitionist “ that we have been watching since she started discovering this world .. i used to watch at her prime when many things were “ first timers / initializations “ , at the moment RLC for Leora is “ cam show “ and it’s mostly in the GR or the bedroom positioning herself … we see no real life , it is all hidden and an unknown secrecy of actions … even if it isn’t nice to make comparisons , it seems that many people nowadays watch Leora as a habit and not because she brings new things on the table , to be honest , it is really sad watching a woman who doesn’t get pleasure and satisfaction of her completely lifeless sex life due to her partner’s inability trying to find ways to please herself firstly for the cameras and the fans ( which I believe this is what makes her horny ) and then to enjoy sessions for herself as a person of 32 years of age .. she strategically avoids confrontation whenever in other apartments things happen and she always has her prime time “ open window “ ( after checking  the site ) to perform .. I suggest  that you make a simultaneous  view of her “ things “ vs. Ulyana and then you can say your opinion on what and how means performing .. at least elsewhere , most of the girls have no standard relationships and they choose to put a show and please themselves and their female needs .. it is really sad that Leora pleases herself and her boyfriend is unable to provide .