Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

22 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hoelang zullen M&A dit spelletje nog volhouden, loopt hun overeenkomst met RLC nog lang?

Sempre que RLC els ho permeti. Ells i la resta dels llogaters tenen alguna cosa bona aquí. Per què renunciar-hi?

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like Martina had a "buddist like" meditation moment in the hall. Something I've never seen before.

She's been doing that occasionally for the last few months.  You'll see her with her incense and little "singing bowl" in the hall.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, philo said:

I also fail to see the appeal in this apartment as currently being revealed. There has not been anything of any sexual significance since the Nelly affair other than the same bed sex night with another couple. The fact that that sex session is not widely discussed or even remembered, is evidence of a single minded narrative that is not really worth following any more. Where is the curiosity about how that soft-swing session happened? Where is the speculation about how they met the couple, how Alberto got to agree to participate and what might be their ongoing relationship with the couple?

i think it goes away when couples or residents go on playing games for too long thinking the viewers are a bunch of idiots think of Linda and Tibor this couple but actually also Leora and Paul there's no more chemistry and that's sensible.

Martina is up early today for her standards.

Packed her black little backpack and left 9:15.

Alberto is already gone. She was in a hurry. Maybe a job or something like that or whatever.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, darkman said:

que hay , en la habitacion  enfrente de la de invitados ? , se ve una puerta desde camara 5 , nunca se abre esa puerta , nunca la vi abierta .

I heard it is a technic room, so not used like in the apartment of Karol and Kos.

• Like 1

la de  Karol y Kos. es el study room , quizas la de martina este llena de trastos del propietario del piso , y la tenga de trastero , me parece mas acertado eso , que sala tecnica , yo tengo una casa alquilada pero el garaje no entra en el alquiler , alli tenemos los trastos . gracias por su respuesta 

18 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I heard it is a technic room, so not used like in the apartment of Karol and Kos.

They put the old sofa in there when they got the new one.. Sometimes I think they slip off into there and sleep or do other things in there off camera...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1