Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Pusieron el viejo sofá allí cuando compraron el nuevo... A veces creo que se deslizan allí y duermen o hacen otras cosas allí fuera de cámara...

seguro que si , no es normal que ultimamente no hay sexo , esa habitacion es para eso . 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, darkman said:

seguro que si , no es normal que ultimamente no hay sexo , esa habitacion es para eso . 

I wasn't implying that they hide in there to have sex.. But they do just disappear off camera for extended periods sometimes...

I do believe that room is not suppose to be part of the apartment but for the RLC electronics and land lady storage, Make sense?

You are just not following them very well. Things are not what they were with M&A and having sex together, He does his thing and she does hers.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, peking said:

I'm late to the party but something seems to be way off with them.

I don't think A cares any more or maybe both but they were in the shower at the same time and each took a shower by one by one.  They seemed to always showered together now she dry off  and lays on the bed he goes to the balcony.  I think they should just close this apartment. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

For all the respect to the glory of this apartment and the years they have been and the things we have seen by them , I just think that Martina and Alberto are in the same “ tenants “ category currently like Linda and Tibor and Leora and Paul .. just using RLC for benefits , they have dedicated themselves in many incredible moments but I don’t know currently their RLC contribution … Seeing the new couple in Poland , i wish RLC could find similar tenants , then we can reboot the couples apartments , discuss , criticize , comment.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

...martina is my favourite one... i was surprised see her sleeping with that big man, but.... anyway, even if i would be a little gelous (Alberto is a standard, habits...) why do not think that he will go and she will be there with another one, ore just with who happen? I hope not with her new girlfriend because... it would become everyday the same as now. alone, with guests. Her girl seems to do not want cams...

27 minutes ago, Monsena said:

...martina is my favourite one... i was surprised see her sleeping with that big man, but.... anyway, even if i would be a little gelous (Alberto is a standard, habits...) why do not think that he will go and she will be there with another one, ore just with who happen? I hope not with her new girlfriend because... it would become everyday the same as now. alone, with guests. Her girl seems to do not want cams...

put Alberto out and bring in the new girlfriend that would put the apartments ratings right up 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5