B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

5 hours ago, moules said:

Where is Azura from?

Strange that she goes away for 2-3 days, returns, and then packs in a great hurry.  In the days before her short absence, she was particularly friendly with Dylan, and Tani.  Tani's portrait of her is still in the LR, and unfinished.  And I think she was designing a new tat for Dylan that Tani would ink.  Any indication that Dylan knew she was leaving?  or Tani?  Or even Bogdan.  When Eilian left on a Sunday morning, Bogdan went up to the office and returned with an envelope which he gave to her on cam.  I assume it was full of Euros.

Looking at departures, if she is headed to Ukraine, flight to Wroclaw at 09:55, Bucharest at 09:15.

Don't forget Wendy, she was close with her. Wendy told Dylan about it, she couldnt understand why she left without saying goodbye or anything, she thought she was her friend but apparently not as she said.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

If Dylan knew she was leaving , he would have been in B4 i believe saying goodbye .. As we said , the way that Azura was moving and packing , she was in a hurry , like an ultimatum to be picked up and leave at a certain time , this was too obvious upon she entered her room .. I think Wendy found out by chance and said goodbye to her as we saw at the video of Isidore . 

Did Wendy say goodbye to her before she left? I thought she left without saying goodbye to any of them.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Here is the link to the start of Wendy and Dylan's long conversation in the B-4 kitchen.  It is in English, good English at that.  I do not have time to listen to it all the way through.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From a few parts that I heard looking for the start, they both seem bewildered and confused.

Perhaps someone who knows the story of Azura and her bf can make sense of it.

She's been talking about leaving for weeks. Approximately 2 weeks ago, she decided she was going to leave and even notified RLC. Then she changed her mind. Apparently she changed her mind again. As far as I could tell from what she would tell Dylan, she was basically debating whether to go home and try and make things work with the bf or end things with him and stay on RLC. She seemed to make a different decision each day. She told Dylan that she was done with the bf and not answering calls/texts one day and then spent the entire next day sobbing on the phone with him. She seemed pretty confused.

I imagine her absence was a trip home (I believe she lives elsewhere in Spain) and during that trip she decided she was going to try to make things work with the bf. And then she just wanted to leave as quickly as possible once that decision was made. I imagine he also didn't want her hanging around for too long in the villa.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, timber said:

She's been talking about leaving for weeks. Approximately 2 weeks ago, she decided she was going to leave and even notified RLC. Then she changed her mind. Apparently she changed her mind again. As far as I could tell from what she would tell Dylan, she was basically debating whether to go home and try and make things work with the bf or end things with him and stay on RLC. She seemed to make a different decision each day. She told Dylan that she was done with the bf and not answering calls/texts one day and then spent the entire next day sobbing on the phone with him. She seemed pretty confused.

I imagine her absence was a trip home (I believe she lives elsewhere in Spain) and during that trip she decided she was going to try to make things work with the bf. And then she just wanted to leave as quickly as possible once that decision was made. I imagine he also didn't want her hanging around for too long in the villa.

A girl saying to an Italian “ fuck me like this “ with passion and making her squirt easily , well , I won’t be surprised if Azura will be our first returnee during the winter 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So controlling that she was in a villa full of cams, guys everywhere and he only show up once.

Let's not forget that she cheated on him. Doesn't surprise me that he asked her to leave that place.

If Azura was feeling controlled or not able for anything , she would behave like Tani , that means she would be going off the apartment at times , do her agenda and then back exactly like Tani .. my speculation is that the guy knows that Azura brings good money at home , she has explained him what’s happening inside the villas being naked , masturbation shows and so on but she FOR SURE HIDED telling him about cheating  with her Italian roommate .. And nobody should forget one basic thing , for whatever we have seen , DYLAN NEVER EVER messes with girls who have interests to others , see Zara , Tani for example .. i guess that Azura must have told him ( Dylan ) at a certain point that her guy isn’t anything serious and that’s why he seduced her and ultimately they fucked twice ( and it was both really intense and great and not just a boring procedure or a cameras show ) . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Azura was feeling controlled or not able for anything , she would behave like Tani .. my speculation is that the guy knows that Wendy brings good money at home , she has explained him what’s happening inside the villas being naked , masturbation shows and so on but she FOR SURE HIDED telling him about cheating  with her Italian roommate .. And nobody should forget one basic thing , for whatever we have seen , DYLAN NEVER EVER messes with girls who have interests to others , see Zara , Tani for example .. i guess that Azura must have told him at a certain point that her guy isn’t anything serious and that’s why he seduced her and ultimately they fucked twice ( and it was both really intense and great and not just a boring procedure or a cameras show ) . 

When we need the latest news on B4 we can count on ddhm to give us up to date information 😀 

• Haha 1

Dana bating and Dylan knocking on the door. It would have been fun to see her reaction if he had entered the room 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 2