B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ils sortent dîner et ce n'était pas si malin de mentionner le nom du restaurant lol

edit : curieux comme je suis je l'ai trouvé sur google map, non je ne le partage pas et non je n'en fais rien, juste curieux

qui sort pour diner ? peut tu me répondre merci

In retrospect, she acted as if she needed to leave Spain in a hurry.  She returns from a 2-3 day trip, immediately packs everything, and leaves for the airport at an early hour.  And basically telling no one.  To me, it appears more a response to her possibly learning that authorities were making inquiries, and less to that of a boyfriend's ultimatum.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

In retrospect, she acted as if she needed to leave Spain in a hurry.  She returns from a 2-3 day trip, immediately packs everything, and leaves for the airport at an early hour.  And basically telling no one.  To me, it appears more a response to her possibly learning that authorities were making inquiries, and less to that of a boyfriend's ultimatum.

Mtmad What GIF by Mediaset España

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On the topic of dancing. I think there is a big difference between

professional dancers and what these girls do: Strip tease dancing.

I don't think you can compare the two disciplines.

Here is the link to the start of Wendy and Dylan's long conversation in the B-4 kitchen.  It is in English, good English at that.  I do not have time to listen to it all the way through.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From a few parts that I heard looking for the start, they both seem bewildered and confused.

Perhaps someone who knows the story of Azura and her bf can make sense of it.

2 hours ago, Boing said:

Interesting discussion between Wendy and Dylan in the kitchen about Azura's sudden departure. Wendy is very offended, Dylan knew nothing...
Unfortunately I missed the initial part and I didn't understand what really happened.
I don't have the replay, can someone review the scene and say something? It just happened.

First part of Wendy and Dylan's conversation in the kitchen earlier:

Wendy:  Do you know how she left?  She was like, "Hi could you please go for me and take the box with my ? and my album".  I was like, do you know what I felt when you left like that in a rush and I didn't know where you were and I thought you were dead. (Dylan starts to talk).  No, no, no, because I had a situation in my life when a girl disappeared and then after three days she was found dead.  And she disappeared in the middle of the night, it was almost the same, and I was...
Dylan:  Her boyfriend come to take her.
Wendy:  Yes?  I don't know.  Yeah, she left with...
Dylan:  and she disappeared.
Wendy:  I'm just deeply disappointed in the person.  You know... it hit me hard.  It hit me hard this behaviour, I was like, "come on, I just started getting used to you, I just started trusting you", you know?  I thought she was my friend... but seems like she's not.  And ??? who tries to control her, and who (controls who) she talks with and what she does, and whatever, and tries to hold her back.
Dylan:  No, she's your friend, she's your friend, she likes you.  She said a lot of times that she likes you... but she has a lot of things that are not good.  The boyfriend doesn't feel comfortable.
Wendy:  She lied to him that we had threesome and that was the reason why she wanted to break up with him.
Dylan:  They broke up after this?
Wendy:  She didn't answer him.  She didn't answer him for a long, long time, and in the evening... In the middle of the night she woke up, I couldn't sleep, so I was like yeah, yeah, and I heard the talks and she was crying, I tried to come to her to calm her down, to support her, etc, and she told me, "not now".  And after that, I texted her, come to my room after you finished talking and then I fell asleep because it was four in the morning.  And after that I woke up and she wasn't here.
Dylan:  OK, OK.
Wendy:  It's not OK, she behaved... and she ignored my messages, she cancelled my calls, you remember I told you about it.  I was worried, I was really worried because I have a background story, so for me it's like a serious thing.
Dylan:  It's the story of Azura now, not your story.  Don't focus, I understand that you feel that you want to, don't focus on yourself.  If you really are a friend of Azura, focus on her.
Wendy:  You know, now I just want to forget everything.
Dylan:  No, me no.  I don't want to forget.  I hope that she stay good because I'm a friend of her and I just want... It's not important if she stay here or she stay at home, for me the one important thing is that she stay good.
Wendy:  Yeah, it's important, but the way she behaved to me.  When she came back, it's not OK for me, she broke my heart.
Dylan:  Don't worry, she don't answer my...
Wendy:  No, no, no, she came back last night.
Dylan:  ah, she came back last night?
Wendy:  I told you, she told me, "Hi, can you go to the room of Dylan and take the box with my ? and my album".  I was like, can you please explain what is going on, I was worried, I couldn't...
Dylan:  Maybe she was with her head in another place when she came to you...
Wendy:  I don't know.  I was just heartbroken, it hit me hard because I was caring about her.
Dylan:  That's why you texted me, you know Azura this, this, this
Wendy:  Yes, I was the only person that started worrying about her, I was like, did you see Azura, did you see Azura, is everything Ok, please let me know if she text you back (Dylan speaks)  Yeah, because she was with her asshole boyfriend.

Dylan:  I want to wait one week, after one week me and you go there
Wendy:  She won't answer because, I told you, she told her boyfriend...
Dylan:  ah, me and you...
Wendy:  Yes, and now we are banished.  She lied.  She lied, so I'm gonn be like this.  I don't know why.
Dylan:  Why me and you and not just me?
Wendy:  I don't know.  I don't understand.
Dylan:  Maybe because she want to say to him the worst things.
Wendy:  Maybe, but why me, why not someone else?
Dylan:  Because maybe she don't think about this, she say a lie, he asked with who and maybe she think about the night that we  sleep altogether in my room and she said...
Wendy:  she said that one week ago, before we slept together all three of us.  She lied.  She lied.  And you know what, I asked her why did you say about me, it was wrong, and she was like, "it doesn't matter".
Dylan:  Yeah, but you don't give a fuck about this guy, you never even met him
Wendy:  Yeah, but you see, now he doesn't let her talk with me.
Dylan:  aaaah
Wendy:  You see, I think through and way ahead because I know that all the actions have consequences and I knew that would happen.  I knew that.  I felt it, that's why I was like, no.
Dylan:  She's in trouble, and you are not in trouble, try to understand and in some situations you have to be a little bit more grown up.
Wendy:  Yes, I know.
Dylan: Now shut up and show me your new tattoo...

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1