B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

Just now, cupid30 said:

I like meg,but the sex is boring and uneventful with this guy.

This time he seems “ closer “ to her and more “ joyful “ … still , he is the male Serafima , Ice King 😂🤣😂🤣… not that Megan is any better with her reactions but we know Megan that she’s always like this .

1 hour ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

this slow process which seems to be succeeding is very interesting. A conquest for her and a pleasure for us.

Very well said and this was actually a true voyeur’s moment , waiting for such a long time for such a moment , waiting for that very second that we see a nip slip , this is how voyeurism is explained at the large scale of the term . 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Shantal’s revelation was one of the biggest “ middle fingers “ to anyone speaking about her 😂🤣😂 ( we all know even directly to who she was addressing with what she did no tent 😂🤣 ) …. BUT LOOK how the following comments will be …

a) “ If ot wasn’t for me and a couple of others , she would have stayed a “ do nothing “ girl “

b) “ Are we serious ? She had to make 3 months as a tenant to masturbate ? “ 

c) “ We are on purpose saying she’s a “ do nothing girl “ so as to get finally such a moment “ 

d ) one moment doesn’t change the fact that she’s still a “ do nothing girl “

LET’S SEE HOW QUICKLY ALL OF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS WILL BE MENTIONED SOONER OR LATER 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 this was one of the biggest middle fingers to corvette who has been blaming this girl eternally , let’s see which one of the a/b/c/d comments his post will reflect 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I pick a/b/c/d. Btw, It's not the first time someone gave me the middle finger. 

10 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I pick a/b/c/d. Btw, It's not the first time someone gave me the middle finger. 

You better hope the doctor that gave you the prostate check doesn't have a finger like E.T.

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I like meg,but the sex is boring and uneventful with this guy.

I was going to make a comment about how this guy is horrible in sex compared to Rocco. Glad someone else noticed.

• Like 1

On 26.6.2023 at 00:29, corvette08 said:

Dieses lachende Emoji bedeutet, dass ich über deine lächerlichen Beiträge lache. Da Sie zu billig sind, um 20 US-Dollar für ein Jahr CC zu bezahlen, dachte ich, ich würde es Sie wissen lassen.

You've told us this story about your $20 for membership already over 100 times.... then cancel your membership if that worrying you so  much ...  
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2