B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

From my observation, it seems that Megan's boyfriend sometimes can't take his eyes off of Sambuka. 

This happened when they were at B7 earlier and few times before they left B1 to go to B7. I think he had short conversation with Dylan in Italian at B7 about Sambuka.

I guess Megan won't be happy if he hooks up with Sambuka 😏 🤔

22 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From my observation, it seems that Megan's boyfriend sometimes can't take his eyes off of Sambuka. 

This happened when they were at B7 earlier and few times before they left B1 to go to B7. I think he had short conversation with Dylan in Italian at B7 about Sambuka.

I guess Megan won't be happy if he hooks up with Sambuka 😏 🤔

if he cant see a possible threesome here then he doesnt deserve to fuck anyone

• Upvote 2

Megans dude is a very unsercure in himself and the relationship. If he trusted her he would not insist to check her phone as it's clearly makes her uncomfortable.
And he clearly does not respect her. It's all about his needs. She gets a relaxing massage from Sambuca and he gets irritated and want it to stop because "He needs to be hugged". And she does what he says. Jesus!

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Megans dude is a very unsercure in himself and the relationship. If he trusted her he would not insist to check her phone as it's clearly makes her uncomfortable.
And he clearly does not respect her. It's all about his needs. She gets a relaxing massage from Sambuca and he gets irritated and want it to stop because "He needs to be hugged". And she does what he says. Jesus!

Yes,he's a dick!!!!

• Like 1