B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia took her top off. I guess she want a second round. 😁

She said that men only want to look at a womans tits, ass and pussy and only want to fuck.  Well, we can't fuck her, but we sure can look--so she is being accomodating. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

She said that men only want to look at a womans tits, ass and pussy and only want to fuck.  Well, we can't fuck her, but we sure can look--so she is being accomodating. 😉

Damned if that isn't the truth......I wished she would let us look more.... She has all the tools to be an incredibly seductive, sensual, sensational woman, but she chooses not to be very sexual. I have realized that you cant's have everything wrapped up in one incredibly beautiful intelligent sophisticated woman.

Always fascinated when a clever and educated woman appears … Nadia is wonderfully interesting , she has a view and opinion about the majority of subjects , courage of her thoughts to be expressed , absolutely marvelous presence as a woman and well done of managing to make the talk also in English and we understand so much and can learn so much more about her ( and the guy ) .. 

• Upvote 2