B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

55 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Let me mention something while you are talking about Lubna puking. She can puke all she wants, more important is she did her first bate today.:biggrin:

So the only desperate case left is Nadia 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ah so the audition for the new role didn't go so good 😊

There is still hope but a very distant one lol…she and Shantal are a disappointment and if they go tomorrow I wouldn’t care less 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Let's be honest, no matter which women you view after a short while you're going to complain that she's boring & a waste of time 😉 

To be honest, I don’t watch RLC…I see replays…so maybe Nadia is extremely entertaining but if she doesn’t have any sexual activity she has no business here 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

To be honest, I don’t watch RLC…I see replays…so maybe Nadia is extremely entertaining but if she doesn’t have any sexual activity she has no business here 

Same with me, most of my watching is replay. I work, unlike most of the people out here.

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

So deepthroating her boyfriend doesn't count?

one would think that during the summer these apartments in Barcelona would be more active but I guess they have settled and there is nothing more 🤷‍♂️

rlc needs new people stop with the repeats 🤷‍♂️