B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

Ari moved some of her stuff into Nadia's room.  Guess she thinks--well hell if she isn't going to be here, then I will just confiscate her room 😏

And Lubra's room is too damn messy--she wouldn't be able to find anything (not that Nadia's is really neat)

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ari moved some of her stuff into Nadia's room.  Guess she thinks--well hell if she isn't going to be here, then I will just confiscate her room 😏

And Lubra's room is too damn messy--she wouldn't be able to find anything (not that Nadia's is really neat)

She's sleeping on the floor in the LR

I think the damn site is getting worse
Depending on when and when they are allowed to stay out, they should never stay out without agreement, share more than half of their daily lives with us, and if management wants to maintain a lasting relationship with us, they should leave or move to prevent it. I feel so bad these days Because the rules seem to be breaking. Even if we go out, it's natural to come back and have sex or do anything in a paid space, and we're not going to use it anymore when the contract breaks, thinking about seeing it every month