B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

Nadia is a pleasure to watch , rare and occasional adult entertainment , but above all , she has A VOICE , opinions , beliefs ( we don’t examine agreeing or not or what’s right or not according to own personal beliefs , we judge the power of character and personally and speaking easily her thoughts to the mister - and Lubna during Lubna’s first night ) , I think she’s a really pleasant participant and interesting to watch . Unfortunately , for my viewership , Milena’s presence is making me not tuning in to this apartment , still so many doubts and unpleasant thoughts seeing a WOMAN ( and not a GIRL ) putting the money and whatever obligations more than her son .. so , Nadia is also prevented from my watching due to Milena’s presence 😡🤬😡🤬

Weird fucking apartment…an old lady that has no business being there, a skinny below average looking girl that is barely there, and an above average looking girl that has no idea why she is there 🙄….so they sent Ashley to bate there hopefully making the apartment interesting 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1