Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In Malia's room on the laptop watching movies and on the phone 

The only time she's never on the phone is when she sleeps.  Her face is stuck in the thing from the time she wakes till sleep.  

What a way to spend a life with a face stuck in a phone 18 to 20 hours a day. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time she's never on the phone is when she sleeps.  Her face is stuck in the thing from the time she wakes till sleep.  

Yes but it's my face

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

EMP/Blue Light exposure...constantly

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Perhaps you might have not considered that she is less than half as young as many of us are. That's where so called advancement in so called technology has gotten the human race. It is quite ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you might have not considered that she is less than half as young as many of us are. That's where so called advancement in so called technology has gotten the human race. It is quite ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

blue light and EMP  are not age exclusive

She is ruining  her long term health

• Haha 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

From what I read, that is not what the previous post of comments from Stn. mentioned. Rather he commented about how often the participent was on her phone.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

I have a phone but it stays on my desk and I charge it up every 3 to 4 days.  It has no service to make phone calls or text.  I just use it to sync my Smartwatch. Other than that I have no real intentions of using it for any services.  

i have plenty nieces and nephews that have their face stuck in it from the time they wake till sleep as well.  Ask a question while they're on it and they blatantly tune out any conversations. Almost similar to a deaf person.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I have a phone but it stays on my desk and I charge it up every 3 to 4 days.  It has no service to make phone calls or text.  I just use it to sync my Smartwatch. Other than that I have no real intentions of using it for any services.  

i have plenty nieces and nephews that have their face stuck in it from the time they wake till sleep as well.  Ask a question while they're on it and they blatantly tune out any conversations. Almost similar to a deaf person.

I can relate to what you mentioned Stn.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I can also relate to what your meaning was Max, since I have also mentioned more than once that it was not good for anyone to have an activated cell phone anywhere within a 4 to 6 foot proximity of their head for more than so many hours at any given time. I also have mentioned that it was because of the constant signals being put out and received by cell phones that actually are health hazards to anyone who allows such phones to remain in close enough proximity of their heads whenever such phones remain charged long enough to do so. 

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I can also relate to what your meaning was Max, since I have also mentioned more than once that it was not good for anyone to have an activated cell phone anywhere within a 4 to 6 foot proximity of their head for more than so many hours at any given time. I also have mentioned that it was because of the constant signals being put out and received by cell phones that actually are health hazards to anyone who allows such phones to remain in close enough proximity of their heads whenever such phones remain charged long enough to do so. 

Yup!  Thanks